Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

more 6th gen pics.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 09:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Sorry, it's only my opinion and I'm 100% certain the new Mustang will sell well no matter what I think. Again, I truly like the car from the windshield back, very nice Coupe lines.
I was only talking about the "Fusion" comments... It looks far more like the last Mustang than the new Fusion. If anything, the Fusion is the copy here. As for the rest, while I like it(as I said), I don't care if others do, frankly. I don't plan to buy one and I know it will still sell very well. The interior will do it for most who think the last one looks better outside.

As for Mag writers, I thought there gripe was with the SRA and not so much the front-end styling? I don't pay too close attention to subjective Mag opinions, but I don't remember the front of the last gen Mustang being ragged on?
It was the SRA... I was just saying, since they "had" to make changes, they changed all kinds of things. Part of their idea was to widen the car for a larger tire... then they really didn't seem to fit it with a larger tire. I see that coming soon, however, and I fully expect concurring handling numbers.

Until they add the bigger/better grip... the IRS is all but useless in my book and I still don't see the huge advantage for a car like the Mustang. It's like replacing a Green Machine with a Big Wheel and expecting better slides... I suspect you're familiar with those old toys... probably don't make 'em anymore as someone might get hurt! Anyway, using these small tires is silly after swapping away from what was surely the most superior SRA in the history of the automobile.

The only ragging the front end of the last one got is just like this one... people saying it looks too much like a Ford that largely copied it...
Old 11-02-2014, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

http://blog.caranddriver.com/suck-it...clearer-focus/

Quick Reply: more 6th gen pics.