Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

6.6l hemi challenger?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006 | 08:32 AM
Teching In

Coming from someone who is not an insider for Chrysler Products. Next time before you decide to talk about a product from these line or seeking an answer from the Internet, checkout the insider comments on the FUTURE PRODUCTS - SRTFORUMS.COM or MOPAR NEWS & RUMOR on ALLPAR.

Since we have our carbon fiber gurus guys out of Oceanside on the forum, they would love to chat with you on metal versus CF weight. Though, I am not stickler of playing on ignoranant people but that comment had me laughing.

Do you even know who designed the car or is going to be another Internet search?

Proof is talking to the engineers when they about showing the car. Take some time in talking to them before lamenting a false creedence.
Old 08-14-2006 | 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, i would tend to agree with hemidakota(although we still don't have a hemi dakota, do we )

allpar has been wrong before, and that is the only place i have seen a definitive weight....everywhere else showed estimates based on the platform, and they were all right around that weight......which is really the only way to do it, because what's the point of weighing a carbon fiber concept when the production car isn't going to be carbon fiber?

Quick Reply: 6.6l hemi challenger?