Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Toyota knows Chevy Trucks are better

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:09 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 45psi
Mzooomora and JD, no problems with you all. Weve had our battles, but the majority of the time, have been very informative.
I try not to take it too seriously really. It is always good to hear the "other side", even if it is from someone who drinks the Kool-Aid.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mzoomora
Its not too hard to tell by the over use of commas, half *** facts, poor defense of his own stance and his defense of the same 2 vehicles (junk *** 14 second 350Z's and cam snapping Tundra's). "But the very newest 350Z's are so super fast they can run neck and neck with your 14 year old LT1 Z28!"
ouch!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
ouch!!

..Ouch
Old 10-03-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

..Ouch
are you okay? do you want some ice for that burn??
Old 10-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
are you okay? do you want some ice for that burn??
Beat you to it!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:42 PM
12 Second Club

So what. I pm'd you telling you who I was. Everyone knows that Im 25psi. I think its self explanitory here, givin the name that I choose. I applaud you for giving your personal opinion. But in all honesty, I think your to mduer f'n sensitive, to be taken my posts seriously.

Units not an idiot. Im pretty sure, he can tell by my posts, way I speak and my defense of 350z and supras that its me. I was a memeber here, two years prior to your first post, so maybe this is why he continues to let me post.

You live in Houston, if you doubt anything about me, you can meet me face to face, instead of hiding behind the keyboard holding your nuts like your checkin me or something. IF you doubt me, I will meet you up right now, so you can see what I own face to face. No punk in me homeboy. Yea I stir the pot, maybe I do it to frequently. But you on the other hand, have riddin my nuts for the last 2 years. Its about time you get off. Let me know. Ill be in the Sugarland area in about 45 minutes

WOW! Is this fanboiee <--(got to put it in "G" terms, so he understands) a "brainiac" or what?? First off, your "pal" unit is NOT the moderator on this forum. Second, he (unit) banned you on the kill forum. Now, whether or not he is your "pal" and Tony and PSJ "forced his hand" to do this is anybody's guess.
Next, I've owned an LS1 f body years before you ever even thought about "import trolling/****-talking" on a domestic site, and was a member on other LS1 sites LONG before you even knew what an LS1 was.
Nice "thuggy G" talk there "homeboy", are you from the "hood"?
I don't "ride the nuts" of anyone/anything, least of all import/TOY ers.
Houston?? Who the F*** said anything about living in Houston? I'm about 1300 miles from there, "homie".
Have fun in Sugarland, Chrissy. Don't let the good 'ol boys there kick your "G" ***.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
12 Second Club

Mzooomora and JD, no problems with you all. Weve had our battles, but the majority of the time, have been very informative.
Awww, isn't that nice. Chrissy's trying to get allies on his side.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Banned

I can tell by your tone, that your a little fruity anyways, Good luck to you.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Beat you to it!
touche.... lol
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mzoomora
Its not too hard to tell by the over use of commas, half *** facts, poor defense of his own stance and his defense of the same 2 vehicles (junk *** 14 second 350Z's and cam snapping Tundra's). "But the very newest 350Z's are so super fast they can run neck and neck with your 14 year old LT1 Z28!"

"But...but... da hp/l can neva loose!"
Sigh, its only a matter of time before someone swaps an LS1 in a 350Z to give it some *****.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD_AMG

"But...but... da hp/l can neva loose!"
Sigh, its only a matter of time before someone swaps an LS1 in a 350Z to give it some *****.
Your late, its been done already
Old 10-03-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Your late, its been done already
Oh ****, was there no 350Z owner uprising?
"GUYZ WH0 CAREZ IF ITZ LIGHTER, MORE POWERFUL, SOUNDS BETTER, AND GETS BETTER GAS MILEAGE, IT DOEZNT HAVE DA VVT AND 4V/CYLINDAR DWAGS!!!!!1"
Old 10-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Oh ****, was there no 350Z owner uprising?
"GUYZ WH0 CAREZ IF ITZ LIGHTER, MORE POWERFUL, SOUNDS BETTER, AND GETS BETTER GAS MILEAGE, IT DOEZNT HAVE DA VVT AND 4V/CYLINDAR DWAGS!!!!!1"
Why would there be? Same thing as someone putting the 2jx in a 2000 camaro or in a mustang. No biggie. Do what you want with your money. There's always someone willing to do the unthinkable.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Teching In

People shouldnt blame Toyota for offering what people want(lots of power, lots of torque, 6 speed, etc...) You really need to be upset with GM, for offering a 4 speed auto and less amenities than Toyota.
I used to be a Toyota fan until I realized they were just plain ****** boring. I'm sure the New Tundra is a good truck, but it's butt *** ugly and the interior is cheap and has way too much plastic. When I was truck shopping, I looked at a fully loaded Limited Tundra and well, I bought a new Denali instead. As far as amenities go, I think you would be surprised at some of the **** that comes with the Denali. Since you want to compare Toyota's top of the line 1/2 ton truck to GM then use the Denali to compare it to and soon you will find you bought the wrong truck.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:01 PM
14 Second Truck Club

The Denali is one hell of a truck. And as far as options go, my 04 is pretty loaded for a pickup. Bose, heated leather with memory, OnStar, XM, power folding mirrors with memory, its a long list of options. And that is a Z71- not a luxury truck by any means. I would only expect that a Denali would have much more.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Teching In

If you like, I could send you a pic of the trailor and truck, with my middle finger up.

I tow 150-200 pallets(36x44), 2-300 corregated boxes or 7-8 boxes of Polypropylene(pp,pe-polyethylene,etc) plastic. Me and my father purchased one a week after another. Ive put this truck through abuse on a daily basis. If you like, you can check with the people in the Texas section.
Sounds like your Tundra is really handy when you get rid of the trash from your quicky mart. I love quicky mart pizza pockets. Can you get me a deal on some.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by greebler
I used to be a Toyota fan until I realized they were just plain ****** boring. I'm sure the New Tundra is a good truck, but it's butt *** ugly and the interior is cheap and has way too much plastic. When I was truck shopping, I looked at a fully loaded Limited Tundra and well, I bought a new Denali instead. As far as amenities go, I think you would be surprised at some of the **** that comes with the Denali. Since you want to compare Toyota's top of the line 1/2 ton truck to GM then use the Denali to compare it to and soon you will find you bought the wrong truck.

I got my 4x4 CM for 31k out the door. How much did you pay for yours? I didnt want the hassle and the bad experience associated with my previous Tahoe.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by greebler
Sounds like your Tundra is really handy when you get rid of the trash from your quicky mart. I love quicky mart pizza pockets. Can you get me a deal on some.
Actually we are in the plastics/box buisness and have been open since 91. If you knew anything about plastics, then you know its a very profitable buisness. What is it that you do, if I may ask?
Old 10-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Teching In

I'm a submarine mechanic in the Navy. Any other questions I can help you with?
Old 10-03-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

Quick Reply: Toyota knows Chevy Trucks are better