TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love this thread.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
TOYOTA CAN NEVA LOOSE!!!!!1111 OH YEAH COMPRE 1T 2 DA 10 YER 0LD LS1, DUH!!111
EDIT: Heh, as long as the camshaft doesn't break.

Z06 had more issues with the roof flying off that the Tundra with camshaft issue's. LOL, at the people trying to discredit the Toyota sales, which obviously isnt working.

Toyota did something that hasnt been done before and thats pass a Domestic in truck sales. The Nissan Titan has been out for four years and couldnt do it. Keep pushing the cam issue, it seems to be working
Old 10-03-2007, 02:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Funny pic but it wont be long before toyota dominates the full size truck market as well..and 45psi i guess your one of those people that truely believe b/c they may build the tundra here that it benefits the US more than some of the domestic brands?? if so wonder where there 13 million dollar profit went last year?? japan..i dont blame people for buying the best product but things like this are going to cause a bigger prob then most people realize for our country...jmo tho
Old 10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Banned

I want a single cab for a dd 13.8 stock WOOT!
Old 10-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

People shouldnt blame Toyota for offering what people want(lots of power, lots of torque, 6 speed, etc...) You really need to be upset with GM, for offering a 4 speed auto and less amenities than Toyota.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 45psi
People shouldnt blame Toyota for offering what people want(lots of power, lots of torque, 6 speed, etc...) You really need to be upset with GM, for offering a 4 speed auto and less amenities than Toyota.
the tundra with all that power and torque should be compared to the Denali (not a base model silverado), and I don't know many people that would take the tundra over the denali
Old 10-03-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

45 PSI your a Goof, the 6 speed is coming and the Denalis have them right.
It will be a long time if ever before Toyota out sells GM as a whole in the truck market.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by My1st Truck
45 PSI your a Goof, the 6 speed is coming and the Denalis have them right.
It will be a long time if ever before Toyota out sells GM as a whole in the truck market.
You keep thinking that. Thats what everyone said about the Corolla, Camry, Accord.

Your not grasping the concept here. The point Im trying to make and the reason why the Tundra is doing so well, is GM is lacking in performance. They are still offeriing arcaic 4speed auto. I came from a GM, the power sucked as well as the tranny. The tranny would constantly downshift, on the slightest of grades. Fourthermore gas mileage sucked. In addition to that, the truck was always in the shop for brake repair, power window motor and tranny issues. The two trucks are completely different. Towing 9-10k on a daily basis, is no issue for me.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:34 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Toyota did something that hasnt been done before and thats pass a Domestic in truck sales. The Nissan Titan has been out for four years and couldnt do it. Keep pushing the cam issue, it seems to be working
How long did it take? Think back to the T100 and figure how many years it took them to overtake the lowest selling domestic pick-up. And yes, the T100 was a full size truck- at least that is what Toyota called it.

The Tundra isnt a BAD truck, but the GM trucks are better. Aside from the lack of HP the F150 is also better. The Tundra will probably continue to gain in sales over the next few years, but it isnt going to be the dominant full size truck for a long time if ever.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Towing 9-10k on a daily basis, is no issue for me.
You show me what you tow on a daily basis that weighs 9-10k lbs, and your truck doing it.

Or is this going to be like the commercial that originally talked about towing 10,500 lbs and turned out that the container only weighed 6,000? Oh, thats right, they re-edited the commercial.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mzoomora
You show me what you tow on a daily basis that weighs 9-10k lbs, and your truck doing it.

Or is this going to be like the commercial that originally talked about towing 10,500 lbs and turned out that the container only weighed 6,000? Oh, thats right, they re-edited the commercial.
+1
Old 10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
12 Second Club

You keep thinking that. Thats what everyone said about the Corolla, Camry, Accord.
Everyone; this IS pssonu, trying to escape detection by taking a username similar to the other uber import defender/fanboieee (25 psi, again, unless they are ALL the same import worshipper, who knows??).
Mods, if pssonu had recieved a "lifetime ban" then you have some work to do. If not, then keep a close eye on this username, as he takes pride/joy in "stirring up the ****/pot" (his own words).
Old 10-03-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Everyone; this IS pssonu, trying to escape detection by taking a username similar to the other uber import defender/fanboieee (25 psi, again, unless they are ALL the same import worshipper, who knows??).
Mods, if pssonu had recieved a "lifetime ban" then you have some work to do. If not, then keep a close eye on this username, as he takes pride/joy in "stirring up the ****/pot" (his own words).

LOL, I think you may be right. 25 psi didn't have a tundra, unless he bought one recently.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Resident

thats a funny pic

some of you people just have nothing better to do then bash others for their opinions...

cant say i blame you tho... they are morons!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
LOL, I think you may be right. 25 psi didn't have a tundra, unless he bought one recently.
If you like, I could send you a pic of the trailor and truck, with my middle finger up.

I tow 150-200 pallets(36x44), 2-300 corregated boxes or 7-8 boxes of Polypropylene(pp,pe-polyethylene,etc) plastic. Me and my father purchased one a week after another. Ive put this truck through abuse on a daily basis. If you like, you can check with the people in the Texas section.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Banned

So what. I pm'd you telling you who I was. Everyone knows that Im 25psi. I think its self explanitory here, givin the name that I choose. I applaud you for giving your personal opinion. But in all honesty, I think your to mduer f'n sensitive, to be taken my posts seriously.

Units not an idiot. Im pretty sure, he can tell by my posts, way I speak and my defense of 350z and supras that its me. I was a memeber here, two years prior to your first post, so maybe this is why he continues to let me post.

You live in Houston, if you doubt anything about me, you can meet me face to face, instead of hiding behind the keyboard holding your nuts like your checkin me or something. IF you doubt me, I will meet you up right now, so you can see what I own face to face. No punk in me homeboy. Yea I stir the pot, maybe I do it to frequently. But you on the other hand, have riddin my nuts for the last 2 years. Its about time you get off. Let me know. Ill be in the Sugarland area in about 45 minutes
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned

You use to get beat up alot as a kid, didnt you! Na na nana na you can get me ! Im gonna tell my big brova it was you!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mzoomora

Mzooomora and JD, no problems with you all. Weve had our battles, but the majority of the time, have been very informative.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
Ill send you a pics, if you can post it!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:06 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Its not too hard to tell by the over use of commas, half *** facts, poor defense of his own stance and his defense of the same 2 vehicles (junk *** 14 second 350Z's and cam snapping Tundra's). "But the very newest 350Z's are so super fast they can run neck and neck with your 14 year old LT1 Z28!"

Quick Reply: Toyota knows Chevy Trucks are better