Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Revealed - LS7 Holden Special Vehicles W427

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 06:00 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Well the g8 should'nt have been at all. They would've sold alot more if it would've been called a Impala, Caprice or even a Chevelle or any other name if it would've had a chevy emblem on it.
All that does is speak on the overall intelligence of the American car buyer. Just like all the morons who bitched about the '04 GTO; "Dat ain't no GTO!!" That was the best overall car that GM had sold here in quite some time, and it was dismissed here because of the damn name? That's just sad.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:36 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
All that does is speak on the overall intelligence of the American car buyer. Just like all the morons who bitched about the '04 GTO; "Dat ain't no GTO!!" That was the best overall car that GM had sold here in quite some time, and it was dismissed here because of the damn name? That's just sad.
This man speaks the truth.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to start yelling at the GM employees I see at lunch. If this was in the US i'd buy one in a second. Car looks amazing and 4 doors. Would be a cooler version of the Cadillac CTS-V.

I know we all have mad respect for the CTS-V, but it looks too damn similar to a CTS which is getting a bit dated design/looks wise.

Quick Reply: Revealed - LS7 Holden Special Vehicles W427