Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Rousch owners sue Ford

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 5301113
thats what happen when ppl have to much money and time on their hands they have to cry and sue someone because their car is not to limited......shut the f*** up . poor poor babies
i agree 100%
Old 09-04-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that lawsuit is as stupid as suing mcdonalds for getting fat... people are too eager to sue others...maybe everyone with the last of the breed f-bodies should sue gm for making another camaro (not really)
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crazboy99
that lawsuit is as stupid as suing mcdonalds for getting fat... people are too eager to sue others...maybe everyone with the last of the breed f-bodies should sue gm for making another camaro (not really)
I see your point but it's not a good comparison. Technically the '02s are the last of the breed f-bodies because the new Camaro isn't the same car reproduced.... same name but completely different design and it doesn't even have an LS1. As for Firebirds/TAs, they still are the last of the breed and not just technically. These people were lied to because were fully re-created 100 times more than they were informed of. But still.... they are freakin babies! With the economy the way it is right now, these people have the nerve to cry over not having 1 out of 100 of these cars.. ridiculous!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Well if I bought a vehicle that is being advertised as only 100 made & they make more than that, hell I would sue too! The company deceitfully promoted their product & is now gonna pay for it. I am one for justice & am glad to see this happen. I would have never got myself into this situation because I would never pay 60k for a mustang, not even the KR version! But thats just me.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like how these guys were expecting ANY Mustang to hold a rarity premium. LOLLERSKATES.

Quick Reply: Rousch owners sue Ford