Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Picking up my Green Cts-V tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that Polo Green Metallic?

Cool!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:02 AM
On The Tree

Its called Jade Green Metallic i belive. Whats wierd is that it still has all the door stickers and what not, all the emblems have the original foam behind them, i pulled rubbers and panels and everything is green. Kind of wierd?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yamablaster024
Its called Jade Green Metallic i belive. Whats wierd is that it still has all the door stickers and what not, all the emblems have the original foam behind them, i pulled rubbers and panels and everything is green. Kind of wierd?
you should get some badass rims with a color matched Lip and it would be instantly super custom
Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by yamablaster024
Just means whoever sprayed it took time and didnt just mask the rubber. The hood is the biggest giveaway. FYI for people looking for a different color, those of us with black cars need to only shoot pearl heavy "basecoats" in binder on top of the black for a custom color. For example, I took the stock black and shot it with red pearl and the whole keg I sprayed is now a dark cherry color - from 2 coats.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

If you look on the SPID label, what's the WA number? It will be the very bottom line.

Quick Reply: Picking up my Green Cts-V tomorrow.