Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Just got the wheels done!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brentman2007
Next to the muffler delete yes

yeah its chopped a bit but in a lot of pictures that happens... Its wierd because in person they just look gunmetal but in alot of pics that happens. The only time it doesn't seems to be on cloudy days so my theory is that it is the reflection from the sky. (the basecoat of the powdercoat is ultra chrome then Black chrome color over the top of it.) Infact at night they almost look black. So anyway im sure you have seen in all my pics they look a different color in every one haha

BTW I also love and loathe the black look and yours looks super good.... wish i could have 2 sets and swap back and forth.
i like the way yours looks dont get me wrong i dont want you to think i meant it looked bad at all lol......i mean i bought the same spoiler that you had cause i liked it soo much haha. remember i pmed you to ask when i first got mine. and i wanna do the mufffler delete but not on my only exhaust with the warranty and all. thats y i posted that iw anted to buy a spare so i could do what i want to one. i like magnaflow but i think the muffler delete sounds 20x better.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsslow98
i like the way yours looks dont get me wrong i dont want you to think i meant it looked bad at all lol......i mean i bought the same spoiler that you had cause i liked it soo much haha. remember i pmed you to ask when i first got mine. and i wanna do the mufffler delete but not on my only exhaust with the warranty and all. thats y i posted that iw anted to buy a spare so i could do what i want to one. i like magnaflow but i think the muffler delete sounds 20x better.
We are on the same page. and get those lights blacked out now

Quick Reply: Just got the wheels done!