Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Those with QA1 shocks...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadzila
What a Hypocritical Low life scumbag you are jimmy! Too dam funny.

Oh ya by the way, i did get my $15 back. Lol. I Does work that way you retarded moron
Ya but you got banned for being an *******. Want proof? Just read your posts.

BTW retarded morons spell better than you.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

Originally Posted by Big Bu Bu

Is your name jimmy? another one of his clones? If you are not jimmy, read my post again. Spelling is correct and I was not talking to you parrot boy. Go play on the freeway
Old 02-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

You are right, you do spell better than me
Old 02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
TECH Regular

You are right, you do spell better than me
Congratulations. This is the first post I read from you that doesn't have misspelled words, improper punctuation, capital letter errors or the wrong applications of a word. I suggest we elevate you up to the status of retarded moron.

Get real Cadzila. You're pulling the same bullshit here as you did on CF attacking everyone with stupid weak remarks because you can't face the fact that you behave like a dick and people don't want to be around you. You got banned from CF because you deserved it. You think you've got friends here at LS1 tech that support your bullshit? Not many. Get over yourself.

Last edited by Big Bu Bu; 02-28-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:07 PM

What would you know about why I was banned on that other site? Don't tell me the site mods openly discuess disciplinery actions against other members with the general rif-raf membership such as yourself? That just shows what an un-professional back yard red neck opperation cadillac forums is. And a clear violation of my privacy. Thanks for the info parrot boy. Thats one thing you are good for parrot.
Btw. The mispelled words are for you bu bu. lol moron
Old 02-28-2012, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so hostile around here
Old 02-28-2012, 03:14 PM

If being an ******* gets you banned, why are you still there?

Cuz you are a brown nose. Brown nose parrot.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

lulz....
Old 02-28-2012, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

If being an ******* gets you banned, why are you still there?

Cuz you are a brown nose. Brown nose parrot.
Pretty weak. That parrot thing is played out.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There used to be mods around here that would ban people, but they have left this section for dead. I have no beef with Cadzila but I wish they'd can him so he'd have to create a new user name. Douche bag couldn't come up with anything better than Cadzila?

Of course, if he's the same clown that is re creating screen names, he'd probably use Cadzillla, then Cadzlla, etc.

Cadzila,
Get your panties ot if your ***, create a new screen name, and act normal. Jimmyh came down on me for posting nipples and labia but I didn't go on a campaign to bash him. Looks like he's still got you under his thumb and he doesn't even post here. Every dumb post you enter proves it...
Old 02-28-2012, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadzilla
There used to be mods around here that would ban people, but they have left this section for dead. I have no beef with Cadzila but I wish they'd can him so he'd have to create a new user name. Douche bag couldn't come up with anything better than Cadzila?

Of course, if he's the same clown that is re creating screen names, he'd probably use Cadzillla, then Cadzlla, etc.

Cadzila,
Get your panties ot if your ***, create a new screen name, and act normal. Jimmyh came down on me for posting nipples and labia but I didn't go on a campaign to bash him. Looks like he's still got you under his thumb and he doesn't even post here. Every dumb post you enter proves it...
it's the same guy, he made thebigjmsho, cadzila, jimmyhemroids... i thought it was mike nice, but everyone told me they don't care about him so i guess it's not him.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cadzilla

Cadzila,

Its my lic plate jackass. Nothing to do with you.

Originally Posted by RADEoN
it's the same guy, he made thebigjmsho, cadzila, jimmyhemroids... i thought it was mike nice, but everyone told me they don't care about him so i guess it's not him.
sorry but its not me dude. Check my ip or whatever jimmy the *** says
Old 02-29-2012, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its my lic plate jackass. Nothing to do with you.

sorry but its not me dude. Check my ip or whatever jimmy the *** says
Fair enough. I did call you a douche bag without provocation so I guess we're even.

Carry on.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RADEoN
Mike nice is long gone, he left when this forum (v section, not tech in general) was on life support and the mods had him by the nuts.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Launching!

What would you know about why I was banned on that other site? Don't tell me the site mods openly discuess disciplinery actions against other members with the general rif-raf membership such as yourself? That just shows what an un-professional back yard red neck opperation cadillac forums is. And a clear violation of my privacy. Thanks for the info parrot boy. Thats one thing you are good for parrot.
Btw. The mispelled words are for you bu bu. lol moron
violation of your privacy. what a riot. You don't deserve privacy, you rotting ****. you hypocritical dink. not like this place which lets you go around fulfilling your homo fantasies pretending to be other people.

you got your $15. glad you got your milk money back.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Regular

Thank you for resolving the troll issues. I noticed the screen name descriptions for Cadzila, Junior1, JimmyHemroid and thebigjmsho have been banned.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Came here hoping to see if these were still available somewhere, found troll **** instead. How are people getting these or have they just been discontinued for awhile?
Old 03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Launching!

I think you can still get them. I had mine rebuilt at OC Shocks in Ohio. I'd give them a call.

BTW, thank you moderators for taking action on Cadzila. I appreciate it...
Old 03-12-2012, 01:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I wouldn't recommend qa1s, they suck ballz... OC shocks is great though.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Can you guys give a recap on your impressions of these shocks, and if you had them rebuilt, where you had them rebuilt and what you had done?

Quick Reply: Those with QA1 shocks...