Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Any one Interested in my rims and tires ??(gauging interest)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any one Interested in my rims and tires ??(gauging interest)

I might be getting some 3 piece rims this weekend but would like to know if anyone might want to buy mine if I do.
I almost did this a while ago but it fell through so Im just gauging interest. Im goin to look at the new rims friday so i will know for sure by sunday if these are for sale.

They have the black centercaps now and The tires are eagle rs-a' with around 3000 miles on them

let me know if your interested

also the rims have not seen salt and are in near perfect condition(seriously almost perfect and the tires are close to new)

Hard to appreciate these unless you see them in person Because they reflect light very well so they almost change color but here are a bunch of pics to help some one make a judgment

Would much rather do this local so someone can come look at them and pick them up it would just make life much easier

Pics

Old 05-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested . . .$$?

Color me interested . . . $$?
How much are you looking for and how far are you from metro Detroit?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MescalVto
Color me interested . . . $$?
How much are you looking for and how far are you from metro Detroit?
about 5 1/2 hours been there a couple times. Im basically 50 minutes west of chicago.

and I think 1200 firmish LOL would be a good deal considering powder was 400 and rims ususally go for 250 a piece (so basically tires would be free )

But like i said it all depends if i get those other rims Friday night.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

If the rears were widened to 10" you could get like $3K. You should keep them, forget the 3-piece, and just widen the rears, as the stockers are the best rims for our Vs.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by onebadcad
If the rears were widened to 10" you could get like $3K. You should keep them, forget the 3-piece, and just widen the rears, as the stockers are the best rims for our Vs.
You think? Wait you have badass ccw's dont you?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brentman2007
You think? Wait you have badass ccw's dont you?
Yep, and due to a brake line taking a major ****, I now have 3.5 black chrome rims, not four. Back to the stockers, I would not have purchased my CCWs if I had the wiser strategy of getting the stockers done in a black PC and widened to 10" in the rears.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Resident

Yep, and due to a brake line taking a major ****, I now have 3.5 black chrome rims, not four. Back to the stockers, I would not have purchased my CCWs if I had the wiser strategy of getting the stockers done in a black PC and widened to 10" in the rears.
Goo that sucks! What are you gonna do with the ccw's?
Old 05-21-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Goo that sucks! What are you gonna do with the ccw's?
Going to get it fixed, a real bitch, as will have to take that one and another rim of the car, remove the tires, so that a trusted Plating Shop can match them up. I thought about going with a black powdercoat, but really like the black chrome look. Think about it, a $25.00 brake line, my cost due to my bud Jamie hooks me up, ruined my $800.00 rim---it ain't cheap being a baller!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Going to get it fixed, a real bitch, as will have to take that one and another rim of the car, remove the tires, so that a trusted Plating Shop can match them up. I thought about going with a black powdercoat, but really like the black chrome look. Think about it, a $25.00 brake line, my cost due to my bud Jamie hooks me up, ruined my $800.00 rim---it ain't cheap being a baller!!!
But it Looks so good .....

Rick flair would have Black chrome ccw's if he owned a V for sure
Old 05-21-2009, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Woooooooo, The Nature Boy is making a comeback:

According to sources in WWE, Ric Flair is open to wrestling again and the company see's him coming out of retirement as less of a big deal than most fans do. The feeling is that although it may tarnish his his great sendoff, WWE would rather have him wrestle under their watch as opposed to ROH or TNA. He is currently dealing with alimony and Reid's drug issues.

As reported, Flair has signed a short term deal taking him through the Extreme Rules PPV.

Sad to say, he is returning to the ring at the age of 60, as he owes alimony and probably has little saved for his retirement.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
TECH Resident

Woooooooo, The Nature Boy is making a comeback:

According to sources in WWE, Ric Flair is open to wrestling again and the company see's him coming out of retirement as less of a big deal than most fans do. The feeling is that although it may tarnish his his great sendoff, WWE would rather have him wrestle under their watch as opposed to ROH or TNA. He is currently dealing with alimony and Reid's drug issues.

As reported, Flair has signed a short term deal taking him through the Extreme Rules PPV.

Sad to say, he is returning to the ring at the age of 60, as he owes alimony and probably has little saved for his retirement.
Probebly all that jet flying , limo riding 19 inch rim having son of a gun-ness

on a side note (****** women taken all the moneys)
Old 05-21-2009, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

on a side note (****** women taken all the moneys)
We can all learn a lot from the Paul McCartney divorce case:

The math on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got a bang every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have happened!), it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything that your heart desires!

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid a total of $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you, no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing makes far more sense.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 AM
TECH Resident

bumps
Old 05-22-2009, 08:22 AM
TECH Addict

We can all learn a lot from the Paul McCartney divorce case:

The math on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got a bang every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have happened!), it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything that your heart desires!

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid a total of $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you, no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing makes far more sense.
Sounds like you're planning something big.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:45 AM
TECH Resident

MOAR Pics

Old 05-22-2009, 04:49 PM
TECH Resident

Hey might not be around the internet alot this weekend so it might take me a little while to get back to people ....so don't worry i will
Old 05-22-2009, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

so your only issue is that you think they are to lite?? Wish you would sell them in about 6 months!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
so your only issue is that you think they are to lite?? Wish you would sell them in about 6 months!!!!
actually the only issue is i have a sweet deal on 3 piece asanti af 120's but yeah they could be a little darker somtimes but 90% of the time I love them ....actually Tonight I was second guessing even selling them
Old 05-23-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

Ok guys got my new rims .... can have these out by monday or tuesday Lets get to selling
Old 05-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Banned

what springs are you running? I like that drop

Quick Reply: Any one Interested in my rims and tires ??(gauging interest)