Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I'm back since that jerk is gone! I know he will be back but untill then I'm in lol! Pictures huh? Well I thought about it and a promise is a promise so even though I'm extremely shy you'll get them. I don't think you guys would want to see me on the hood of a Ford...Wouldn't you rather see me on the hood of the Caddy? As you know I don't get the Caddy til' tomorrow evening, and we won't be home til' Monday so a pic on the Caddy won't be til' next week....I did get a hot pink bikini today to model in though so it'll be worth the wait!
Old 09-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Staging Lane

It's not from Hot Springs, it's from Pearcy. But I think Pearcy is close to Hot Springs...? We fly into Little Rock tomorrow night and they are picking us up.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome, its funny how this thread is only 2 days old and it has this many view...hahahaha congrats on the ride and i too cant wait to get my ctsV
Old 09-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Staging Lane

Its 5:58 in the morning here..... Been up since 5:00 thinking about my new car. When you buy stuff over the internet you never know what you're gonna get till you get there. The original owner was very upfront about any scratches, dings etc. but you still never know! Im especially concerned about buying a BLACK used car. We have a couple black cars in our collection, one being our 06' F-350 Super Duty. Like I mentioned its an 06' and ironically has the exact same miles as the Caddy, 57k. The reason I mentioned it is because I took a walk around the F-350 to see what a black 06 with 57k might look like.....well I'm NOT too impressed. This truck is covered in fine scratches and has several small dings and even a couple major scratches. They claim to have kept the V garage kept and our truck definatly is not so I can only hope its in better shape! I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, maybe in part because its 6 a.m. !!! I better finish my laundry and packing so I can go get my new Honey. Picture to follow soon!!! Brittany
Old 09-04-2009, 07:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DicksonRacing188
Its 5:58 in the morning here..... Been up since 5:00 thinking about my new car. When you buy stuff over the internet you never know what you're gonna get till you get there. The original owner was very upfront about any scratches, dings etc. but you still never know! Im especially concerned about buying a BLACK used car. We have a couple black cars in our collection, one being our 06' F-350 Super Duty. Like I mentioned its an 06' and ironically has the exact same miles as the Caddy, 57k. The reason I mentioned it is because I took a walk around the F-350 to see what a black 06 with 57k might look like.....well I'm NOT too impressed. This truck is covered in fine scratches and has several small dings and even a couple major scratches. They claim to have kept the V garage kept and our truck definatly is not so I can only hope its in better shape! I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, maybe in part because its 6 a.m. !!! I better finish my laundry and packing so I can go get my new Honey. Picture to follow soon!!! Brittany
Black is a bitch but my car isn't a daily driver so its really not that bad..... and i wax it at least once a month and probably only drive it 10 times a month too LOL. So as long as its not in direct sunlight It still looks super clean. and i have 59k so I would imagine your car will be fine
Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Staging Lane

That makes me feel better, thanks! Heres a couple pictures I stole from the original ad. Brittany
Attached Thumbnails New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cts-v.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cts-v-front.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cts-v-rear.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cts-v.jpg  
Old 09-04-2009, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

I must say that I will never own another black car, unless there is a love affair like the one I have with my V. I daily drive it so its really a bitch to keep it clean but if you wash it when the front rims get brake dusted you will be in a constant state of clean.

And if you hear squealing from the brakes dont fret, let that be a reminder to you that you have confidence inspiring brakes under foot. If it bothers you though, lift a tad and reapply and they will stop squealing.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the CTS-V!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-ctsvrace04_02.jpg  
Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hi there!

Look up Skydiver here on LS1Tech. He is one of the CTS-V crowd, and installed on his car, is our 9" IRS conversion. Here's one of the threads about it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...p-v-track.html

After you get your turbo on that car, you'll need a rear end that will handle the power. Bob's (Skydiver) caddy is pushin 864 rwhp, and there aren't any wheel hop issues or bad vibrations.

If you're interested, give us a call or e-mail me at mad_steve_08@techie.com. Our phone number is 225-673-3533. Look forward to talking to you!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Staging Lane

Talking

Noisy Brembos huh? My husbands stupid Viper had squeeky brakes, that car sucked! Lol! Thanks for the info, Brittany
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CORNER CARVER
I must say that I will never own another black car, unless there is a love affair like the one I have with my V. I daily drive it so its really a bitch to keep it clean but if you wash it when the front rims get brake dusted you will be in a constant state of clean.

And if you hear squealing from the brakes dont fret, let that be a reminder to you that you have confidence inspiring brakes under foot. If it bothers you though, lift a tad and reapply and they will stop squealing.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the CTS-V!!!!!!
that's a mean lookin caddy!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks Steve! I talked to John at Hellion yesterday and told him "MadMan" said hi. He laughed and said he is tuning the car you guys sponsor on Sep. 20th or something like that and he'll see you guys then! Your companies 9" conversion is definatly in our future, thanks so much!! Brittany
Old 09-04-2009, 07:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DicksonRacing188
Thanks Steve! I talked to John at Hellion yesterday and told him "MadMan" said hi. He laughed and said he is tuning the car you guys sponsor on Sep. 20th or something like that and he'll see you guys then! Your companies 9" conversion is definatly in our future, thanks so much!! Brittany
Yeah, John's a good guy. We always look forward to working with him. When you're ready for the 9", just give us a call.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Staging Lane

Well John is standing on the fence about doing a kit for the CTS V maybe you could push him over??? Wink Wink!!! Thanks, Brittany
Old 09-04-2009, 08:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CORNER CARVER
but if you wash it when the front rims get brake dusted you will be in a constant state of clean.
I've never owned a car that put out as much brake dust as this car. I get clean wheels for maybe 3 days..lol.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JJSimon904
I've never owned a car that put out as much brake dust as this car. I get clean wheels for maybe 3 days..lol.
Have you looked at different pads? There are some that still offer great stopping power but put of 1/10th less dust. I can't think of the brand but someone will chime in.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

can we get a preliminary screening of the ***** before baby V shows up?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

Wait what???? Who is baby V??? Lol
Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Cadzilla
can we get a preliminary screening of the ***** before baby V shows up?
subtle isn’t your forte I see.

Last edited by adanieljohnson1; 09-04-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mad_steve
When you're ready for the 9", just give us a call.

Congrats!!! I sure love mine. Can't wait to see pictures.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

Hey boys! At the airport waiting to leave...I'll have my honey at 6pm MST!

Quick Reply: New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?