Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mad_steve
When you're ready for the 9", just give us a call.
you know.. i'm surprised more people havn't made that a dirty statement....
Old 09-04-2009, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mad_steve
that's a mean lookin caddy!

That particular caddy is the reason we all are driving these cars. Road cars were built for homologation for competition in SCCA road racing. This is just a pic I stole off the web. Wish it were sitting in my garage!
Attached Thumbnails New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-ctsvrace04_02.jpg  
Old 09-04-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DicksonRacing188
Hey boys! At the airport waiting to leave...I'll have my honey at 6pm MST!
I noticed your in NM... I used to live in the 4 corners! Farmington for about 1 year.. That place is ALL about offroading. I forsure had a blast while living out there.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Regular

Grew up in Albq. Great place. Let us know how the V runs at that sky high altitude.....
Old 09-05-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Resident

Altitude is a life sucker out of my v. Im just over a mile here in elevation, but at least it affects everyone here the same
Old 09-05-2009, 11:37 AM

Well... After trolling for a while now, I finally decided to post up. Anthony and Brit are GREAT friends of mine and she is well deserving of this car. I can't wait to see it. Anthony, keep in mind that I ran a Cadillac service Dept for a number of years. I still have access to online service manuals and GM VIS. Gertrag rear-ends for the loss, however it may hold up just fine for Brittney! There are probably only a couple members here that know me... and lets just say TRMIN8R knows my rear tail-lights REALLY well. lol JK Termy. Anthony Dickson helped me with our 1300 hp Procharged '57 Chevy and my 800 hp fox Mustang. These New Mexico guys can GET IT THE **** ON!!! Keep an eye on that TRMIN8R too... heard he may be hitting the 4 digit hp mark here pretty soon. Greetings to all and may Brittney STOMP boys into the ground from here on out.... Josef Jaureguiberry
Old 09-05-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nitrouscoupe
Well... After trolling for a while now, I finally decided to post up. Anthony and Brit are GREAT friends of mine and she is well deserving of this car. I can't wait to see it. Anthony, keep in mind that I ran a Cadillac service Dept for a number of years. I still have access to online service manuals and GM VIS. Gertrag rear-ends for the loss, however it may hold up just fine for Brittney! There are probably only a couple members here that know me... and lets just say TRMIN8R knows my rear tail-lights REALLY well. lol JK Termy. Anthony Dickson helped me with our 1300 hp Procharged '57 Chevy and my 800 hp fox Mustang. These New Mexico guys can GET IT THE **** ON!!! Keep an eye on that TRMIN8R too... heard he may be hitting the 4 digit hp mark here pretty soon. Greetings to all and may Brittney STOMP boys into the ground from here on out.... Josef Jaureguiberry
Welcome to the V section bro! Your more then welcome to provide insight into our section... Have a good one!

P.s. How bout some pics of that 57???? lol
Old 09-06-2009, 05:00 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks Josef! You rock! I can't wait for you see the car! She's delicious! MmmMmm! We raced that 97' vette and STOMPED them! They had a running start too! We ran them to about 130 and put the hazards on! YOU...KNOW! And the kicker is the plate on the vette said "rujealous" LOL They're jealous now!!! We may run the V later today at the track in Amarillo with some friends. We'll let you know how she does! Britt
Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DicksonRacing188
Thanks Josef! You rock! I can't wait for you see the car! She's delicious! MmmMmm! We raced that 97' vette and STOMPED them! They had a running start too! We ran them to about 130 and put the hazards on! YOU...KNOW! And the kicker is the plate on the vette said "rujealous" LOL They're jealous now!!! We may run the V later today at the track in Amarillo with some friends. We'll let you know how she does! Britt
Sweet! I've been wanting to run a 90s+ vette to see how I do...

tapping foot for pics
Old 09-06-2009, 10:43 AM

Here is a pic of the '57. Brittany... How is it running?
Attached Thumbnails New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-img_0460.jpg  
Old 09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nitrouscoupe
Here is a pic of the '57. Brittany... How is it running?
Shes sick! You have any vids of her at the track you could post up?
Old 09-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Well were back! Since you boys were kinda mean no bikini pics...Sorry but Ill post up some other ones from the trip. Heads up when I'm traveling I dress like a tomboy lol Well take more pics throughout the week and post. Britt
Attached Thumbnails New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1725.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1727.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1715.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1717.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1719.jpg  

New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1700.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1733.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1754.jpg   New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?-cimg1760.jpg  
Old 09-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Congrats! You bought the fastest color and year!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

...sure you gave the tank a smile. Sure thats the first time the barrels been lube'd in a few years.

Congrats on the car newbie. Have fun with it.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

Hey Britt, congrats! Now go get modding it
Old 09-07-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

Glad the trip was a good one. I'm so glad you bought the fastest color. Congrats.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks dededub, Dave right? Yeah the trip was great! My husband has friends all over the country from his race car business and from all his travels racing so we stopped and hung out with a few of them. He had a good friend in Little Rock Arkansas which is where we picked up the car so we stayed there over night and hung out with him all day Saturday. Then we drove to Amarillo TX. and stayed there with another friend Saturday night and went to the drag races there on Sunday. . It was a really fun trip. We raced the Vette in Arkansas, and a Buick Grand National and a Mustang GT in Texas. So far we are 3 and 0 !!! I am SO happy to have this car!!! Thanks again for welcoming me boys! Brittany
Old 09-07-2009, 09:51 PM
TECH Resident

Awesome, sounds like a fun trip!

Dave
Old 09-07-2009, 10:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bet the gn was stock and it would have been a completely different story from a stop if he could drive. brother has one and its NASTY from a dig. glad you enjoy the car, i bet it was hard leaving the car parked for more then an hour when you first got it, i know it was for me. i was looking for reasons to drive it lol.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98
bet the gn was stock and it would have been a completely different story from a stop if he could drive. brother has one and its NASTY from a dig. glad you enjoy the car, i bet it was hard leaving the car parked for more then an hour when you first got it, i know it was for me. i was looking for reasons to drive it lol.
I used every excuse in the book to drive it when I first got mine.

BTW, Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the ride.

Quick Reply: New CTSV owner thats a girl, can I play with you boys?