Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where are you WAIT4ME????

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wait4me
What im trying to do with Mosler does not effect what im doing for the florida shootout.. lol

They are in florida, so wouldnt you think that would increase my chances of going.. lol

Perhaps because of your history of B.S. excuses? Nay, that couldn't possibly be the reason! LOL
Old 01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

B s excuses? What are you talking about... Because i killed a stock transmission?? go bother someone else....
Old 01-26-2012, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

B s excuses? What are you talking about... Because i killed a stock transmission?? go bother someone else....

Truth hurts, huh Jess !

Your history of BS excuses is well documented. One just has to view any number of threads involving you on the various forums. This thread alone has over 9300 views which speaks to the interest in hearing about Jesse (the legend in his own mind.)

BTW, aren't you the same Jesse who posted a thread on the CF that started with "I'm drunk" and then proceeded to babble incoherently about how your wife had given you permission to build a $ 200,000 race car ?

Do tell Jess, was this $ 200,000 race car suppose to prove something to all those "morons" you accused of "starting **** " ? You know Jess, those same morons you said were the reason you never posted your 9.57 time slip and your 1200 rwhp video !
BTW, what ever happened to the $ 200,000 race car ? Could this be another example of Jesse doing what Jesse does best ? Maybe "DSTECK" on the CF put it best when pointed out the real reason for you having brown eyes ? lol

Aren't you the same Jesse who announced on the CF forum just a couple of months ago that you were going to retire ?

Have to admit Jess you're not only the best at ducking and dodging you're also the best at flipping and flopping ! LOL
Old 01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Restricted User

wait what a 200000 race car??? did he really say that lol
Old 01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

I'm going to start collecting money, at least a deposit for all Shootout participants, in a week.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GT racer
Truth hurts, huh Jess !

Your history of BS excuses is well documented. One just has to view any number of threads involving you on the various forums. This thread alone has over 9300 views which speaks to the interest in hearing about Jesse (the legend in his own mind.)

BTW, aren't you the same Jesse who posted a thread on the CF that started with "I'm drunk" and then proceeded to babble incoherently about how your wife had given you permission to build a $ 200,000 race car ?

Do tell Jess, was this $ 200,000 race car suppose to prove something to all those "morons" you accused of "starting **** " ? You know Jess, those same morons you said were the reason you never posted your 9.57 time slip and your 1200 rwhp video !
BTW, what ever happened to the $ 200,000 race car ? Could this be another example of Jesse doing what Jesse does best ? Maybe "DSTECK" on the CF put it best when pointed out the real reason for you having brown eyes ? lol

Aren't you the same Jesse who announced on the CF forum just a couple of months ago that you were going to retire ?

Have to admit Jess you're not only the best at ducking and dodging you're also the best at flipping and flopping ! LOL

Well first off, There are no " BS excuses is well documented" as you are posting. Show me a few? lol

Secondly, 200k for a racecar is that really that much? why should it matter what i want to spend on a car. "other than you being jealous" Have you not seen the other cars i own. You think 200k is a lie? LOL I can spend what i want on something. I already have the car, as I have already posted that SEVERAL times, Just like i bought the other cars i have wanted. Because im busy doing other stuff, i guess that makes me a bad person because im not done finishing the car yet.. LOL And im sure you are a perfect person and never drank or went to parties, or done anything fun in your life.. LOL Dont tell any other shop owners that it isnt good to go out and party sometimes with others.. LSx shootout nights where always fun... DID YOU EVEN read what i wrote in that post? Nothing was out of the ordinary, I wasnt saying anything wrong. Obviously you must not have read it.

Third, If i choose to retire or not is my own choice. Nothing wrong with me choosing to go out and do something that sounds like fun. I dont tell you what to do with your life... So neither should you.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Also breaking down pricing a bit, If the cars originally cost over 80k with taxes fully loaded like we all get them, that only means 120k is left.. Im sure i can spend that..
Old 01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow you guys sure are working hard at trying to kill a guys business. I know that if I have a 800+ hp motor and a rod breaks with no other engine damage, Im going to assume it was bound to happen. To expect the shop to GIVE you another motor for free is crazy in itself.

At 800hp parts break. Deal with it. If you are driving a $70 plus car with all that added work and are suprised when **** happens, get a new hobby. This targeting the business as the sole responsible person for the motor breaking is insane. Then he gave you another motor...and that broke. Even if he did the machining himself with a dremel....he gave it to you for free. What is there to complain about?

Waitforme you are better off keeping your cool and being professional at all costs with these people. You are never going to win over the hearts and minds of people who have no intenion of being won over. You are just going to scare away other potential customers with profanity and or name calling. They can destroy anything you have worked for years to build.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Well first off, There are no " BS excuses is well documented" as you are posting. Show me a few? lol

Secondly, 200k for a racecar is that really that much? why should it matter what i want to spend on a car. "other than you being jealous" Have you not seen the other cars i own. You think 200k is a lie? LOL I can spend what i want on something. I already have the car, as I have already posted that SEVERAL times, Just like i bought the other cars i have wanted. Because im busy doing other stuff, i guess that makes me a bad person because im not done finishing the car yet.. LOL And im sure you are a perfect person and never drank or went to parties, or done anything fun in your life.. LOL Dont tell any other shop owners that it isnt good to go out and party sometimes with others.. LSx shootout nights where always fun... DID YOU EVEN read what i wrote in that post? Nothing was out of the ordinary, I wasnt saying anything wrong. Obviously you must not have read it.

Third, If i choose to retire or not is my own choice. Nothing wrong with me choosing to go out and do something that sounds like fun. I dont tell you what to do with your life... So neither should you.

Let's hope for everyone's sake that your acquisition of Mosler auto works out thus hopefully putting an end to your endless drivel and tripe on the forums !

Last edited by GT racer; 01-26-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NORCAL TBSS
wait what a 200000 race car??? did he really say that lol

You bet he did !

Just like he did when his opening remark to one of his threads on the CF was "I'm drunk" !

Can't help but wonder how many tunes and engines were " created" when he was under the influence ?

Could this possibly explain why this guy pissed off so many customers, was always so difficult to get a hold of, and was so argumentative and recalcitrant ?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:34 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ss1129
Wow you guys sure are working hard at trying to kill a guys business. I know that if I have a 800+ hp motor and a rod breaks with no other engine damage, Im going to assume it was bound to happen. To expect the shop to GIVE you another motor for free is crazy in itself.

At 800hp parts break. Deal with it. If you are driving a $70 plus car with all that added work and are suprised when **** happens, get a new hobby. This targeting the business as the sole responsible person for the motor breaking is insane. Then he gave you another motor...and that broke. Even if he did the machining himself with a dremel....he gave it to you for free. What is there to complain about?

Waitforme you are better off keeping your cool and being professional at all costs with these people. You are never going to win over the hearts and minds of people who have no intenion of being won over. You are just going to scare away other potential customers with profanity and or name calling. They can destroy anything you have worked for years to build.
Either you did not read my thread thoroughly or you did not comprehend what happened. The block failed in the "free" motor. Look at what was found when it was disassembled. You should read it thoroughly. I doubt you would take the same position.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Originally Posted by jimmyh
I would be lucky to break 13. Besides, a quick blast in a straight line, then sitting in staging for a half hour doesn't do it for me.

And I already have a pair. Ask my wife. She keeps them locked up in the closet.
lulz......

Originally Posted by cbloveday
Either you did not read my thread thoroughly or you did not comprehend what happened. The block failed in the "free" motor. Look at what was found when it was disassembled. You should read it thoroughly. I doubt you would take the same position.
Curtis, the mods are imperfect and may make judgments that seem unfair. But I see the mods' decision to clean things up and keep an eye on this stuff. Jesse is gone and for good reason. But it does no good to stir up another p00p™storm after these latest developments
Old 01-27-2012, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by cbloveday
Think carefully and re-read the below sentence.

The block failed in the "free" motor.

Free as in it never had to be given to you.

Is that correct?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:39 PM

Free was after the first one he paid for blew up due to taint4me ******* it up.
Get the facts straight, Bubb sucks at building motors.

Originally Posted by ss1129
Think carefully and re-read the below sentence.

The block failed in the "free" motor.

Free as in it never had to be given to you.

Is that correct?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Truth hurts, huh Jess !

This thread started in 2009. 9600 views is nothing over that time. Thats just the same 5 people looking at it over and over. I doubt this has had much affect on his business. Plus how much profit is really in these big dollar builds ? Once you factor in non billable time and all the other issues that arise these isn't big money to be made. Wasn't there a big deal a few years back of Henessey ripping off high paying customers ? All that forum buzz slowly just faded away. This is just a speed bump in the road....albeit a pretty funny read.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dontwait4me
Free was after the first one he paid for blew up due to taint4me ******* it up.
Get the facts straight, Bubb sucks at building motors.
Sometimes 800hp motors break things beyond anyones control. You drive a $70k car, get the **** over it. Dont play if you dont want to pay.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmargo
This thread started in 2009. 9600 views is nothing over that time. Thats just the same 5 people looking at it over and over

Since you apparently just joined this forum you should be aware that at least 2/3 of those 9600 mentioned views have come in the last couple of months. Might want to check out the other forums where this guy hangs out, especially the Cadillac Forum where they were so impressed with him that they revoked his vendor status!

As for your belief that the negative "press" he has attracted has not had an significant impact on his business, guess again !
Old 01-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Since you apparently just joined this forum you should be aware that at least 2/3 of those 9600 mentioned views have come in the last couple of months. Might want to check out the other forums where this guy hangs out, especially the Cadillac Forum where they were so impressed with him that they revoked his vendor status!

As for your belief that the negative "press" he has attracted has not had an significant impact on his business, guess again !
Jesse's vendor status is under a 30 day temporary suspension on CF. After he has served his time he will be reinstated as a vendor. We have no problems with Jesse.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JimmyHemroid
Jesse's vendor status is under a 30 day temporary suspension on CF. After he has served his time he will be reinstated as a vendor. We have no problems with Jesse.
Good luck with that.

Last edited by cbloveday; 01-28-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Luulllzz, back at ya. So now as long as the main page is clear of his crap you guys are ready to sweep it all under the carpet and act like nothing happened, no one got screwed and nothing will happen again. Now those are some lofty standards and "Good luck with that."
I think CF will probably be part of the next class action lawsuit against him. Confused by that one? Look it up.

Quick Reply: Where are you WAIT4ME????