Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where are you WAIT4ME????

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 06:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 9 second lsa is done. In fact three of them are done. Coming to FL *****?

How's that 9 second 434 with a tvs2300 and 200 shot coming along that you have been working on and 30 copies of for 2 years? The last I heard it threw 2 gallons of coolant into the oil. At least I post time slips and videos you fraud. Go golf ball port a Geo or something.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Launching!

so, its a good thing I didnt try to deal with this guy for a tune......sheesh!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racer001
so, its a good thing I didnt try to deal with this guy for a tune......sheesh!
General opnion is you get what you pay for, he is cheap since it's a one man show, but you may never hear from him when you have issues for months to years... Depends what ya want and what your looking for. IMO Cheap isn't always good.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Domsz06
General opnion is you get what you pay for, he is cheap since it's a one man show, but you may never hear from him when you have issues for months to years... Depends what ya want and what your looking for. IMO Cheap isn't always good.

Got to love the way that moronic moderator Jimmy what's his face over there keeps coming to rescue of this Jesse and then claims he's not taking sides. Doesn't that mod know the war is over and he can get parts for his head now.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

FYi he was banned and vendor status revoked from CF if anyone cares.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good. scamming people is a no no; and should never be allowed. Especially when they answer to posts and make themselves look like an idiot
Old 12-20-2011, 08:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wcryan
Good. scamming people is a no no; and should never be allowed. Especially when they answer to posts and make themselves look like an idiot
lol!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GT racer
Got to love the way that moronic moderator Jimmy what's his face over there keeps coming to rescue of this Jesse and then claims he's not taking sides. Doesn't that mod know the war is over and he can get parts for his head now.
Florian and Tony are even worse, but I pissed them off so bad before I got banned they quit coming into the threads as much. Jimmy tried to save everyone lol. He came on to the owners site bitching at me and the members tore him a new one. Some people just don't get cars, and some people do. Problem is you have people running a forum that don't get cars. Not sure how that makes sense lol.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wcryan
Scamming people by giving them parts for free? Fixing peoples cars for free. Doing work for next to nothing in cost. Giving EVERYONE deals on Parts that everyone else sells, but for alot cheaper or under my cost is a scammer?

Even making it so people, even DomZo6 can get warrenty stuff fixed.. Yeah i guess im a scammer and a thief, when im GIVING not taking...

So much bull crap out there. I cant beleive how much bull crap... All from the same 6 people.. Im glad you think im so important to do what you are doing...
Old 12-20-2011, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

I read the thread about u............... But anyways, what a beautiful day out in california it is. I cant wait to get my car back from cunningham motorsports and have everything done that I wanted, with brand new parts and have my car run perfect.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wait4me
Scamming people by giving them parts for free? Fixing peoples cars for free. Doing work for next to nothing in cost. Giving EVERYONE deals on Parts that everyone else sells, but for alot cheaper or under my cost is a scammer?

Even making it so people, even DomZo6 can get warrenty stuff fixed.. Yeah i guess im a scammer and a thief, when im GIVING not taking...

So much bull crap out there. I cant beleive how much bull crap... All from the same 6 people.. Im glad you think im so important to do what you are doing...
definition of a scammer is selling someone parts they don't need, parts that don't work, taking someone's money and not giving parts, etc.

There were so many threads about it, do you think they were all made up?

You prayed on people that didn't know much about cars (v2 people) if your that good of a tuner and that great of a car person why has pretty much no one heard of you on all the major brands of cars, corvettes, camaro's etc. Vette people will not let you touch their car, all people that know stuf won't let you touch their car. Poor curtis didn't even know how to install a catch can..... you sold him used/crap parts and blew up 2 engines and tried to bribe him off, you bought superbeasts car cuz you couldn't tune it, you sold razaroke the wrong injectots and soldered the wrong one's in, gent in fl car wouldn't even run after you got done with it, you left a V1 guy stranded for 5 months, jesus how much more do I have to type? Sorry your a great programmer but that's about it. Stick to programming and stay away from cars.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

or does it matter that 2 of the 6 people you thing hate you u left them stranded on the side of a road with a handheld tune that didn't work?

Or how you tried to remote tune a car here in houston and after you hung up the tuner got 30 more hp out of the car?

or how you tried to sell a stock cam to someone as a g9? I mean jesus how much more needs to be said?

Or still the best one yet, you claim to have run a 9.6, SLIP AND VIDEO or it didnt happen. Did you know I ran the 1/4 in 2 parsecs? but no slip to prove it sorry.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Domsz06
definition of a scammer is selling someone parts they don't need, parts that don't work, taking someone's money and not giving parts, etc.

There were so many threads about it, do you think they were all made up?

You prayed on people that didn't know much about cars (v2 people) if your that good of a tuner and that great of a car person why has pretty much no one heard of you on all the major brands of cars, corvettes, camaro's etc. Vette people will not let you touch their car, all people that know stuf won't let you touch their car. Poor curtis didn't even know how to install a catch can..... you sold him used/crap parts and blew up 2 engines and tried to bribe him off, you bought superbeasts car cuz you couldn't tune it, you sold razaroke the wrong injectots and soldered the wrong one's in, gent in fl car wouldn't even run after you got done with it, you left a V1 guy stranded for 5 months, jesus how much more do I have to type? Sorry your a great programmer but that's about it. Stick to programming and stay away from cars.

OMG. Ok, so much info wrong again....

HOW AM I PRAYING ON PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW CARS.. Im selling **** for LESS than shops can buy the stuff for, and taking a loss on just about everything just to help them out. That is PRAYING ON PEOPLE? They are going to buy parts from somewhere. So you are saying it was better for them to pay Full price from somewhere for the SAME exact parts??? OK that makes sense......

Also on Curtis Car, WHERE ARE YOU NOT SEEING THAT HE DIDNT PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING. He posted that he only paid me 8600 dollars for everything he had.. That was for 2 lsx engines, rear end, installed, ls7 heads, all NEW stuff. Not sure where you are getting used from....

And you keep saying bad parts.. Again that is bull crap. The only thing better for his internals would have been Billit rods and crank.. I would have loved to put that in his engine, but for the difference in cost and i was already DONATING over 16,000 to him, i didnt want to put more in it.

Ok, now on to RAz. I told him what ls9 upgraded injectors are. When he had that work done, there where not to many good options to use for injectors. LS9 injector upgrade meant just that. UPGRADE FOR LS9 injectors..

The lsa and ls9 injectors are EXACTLY THE SAME. So therefore, an UPGRADE would be a different injector. The injector he Purchased was from lingenfelter. they are the mototron flowmatched S107 injectors. They are $100 more than he paid, and i donated the rest. ALSO included 88 dollar injector ends to make them work. All at no charge. IF he only paid $200 dollars, then he would have paid for me to rework his stock injectors to flow more. Which was not the case.

S107 injectors are used alot. For maggy kits. There is nothing wrong with using them. They are 80lb per hour at the 70psi where we run in the tunes. They are 63psi at 3 bar.70s at 4 bar... SO AGAIN, what did i do wrong here? Gave away 188 dollars???

Now on to the florida guys car. Im sure what ever was wrong on his car was a simple rescale of the Mass air meter after it had time to learn on the trims. He left before we had much drive time on the actual street. IT would have been an easy fix. For they to say they gained a ton of power is crazy. Fixing that one table would have brought everything back in line. IF that was really even a real issue someone had. To replace the injectors and say the others where at fault is not valid. People all over the world use other peoples injectors just fine with the right tables. "Not something i feel like arguing about" So, after someone retunes it, adds more boost to an already maxed out setup, needs to pull more timing from that, and changes the injectors, and it makes less hp than it did when it left my shop is not my fault. He is welcome to come back over and check what it makes now on my mustang dyno. If it dynos more than when he left, i would gladly give him his money back.

Also back to the curtis thing, I dont know what im doing, yet he has had the 2nd fastest car on the caddy forums, Fastest launch even, "not counting my car" but you are right, i dont know what im doing.

Curtis ran those times with minimal mods. Then when the goals of 9 second come in to play. As everyone knows, you have to do a massive redirection of parts to achieve those levels.

If he is breaking 1500hp Callies rods, you think a stock piston and rod and thin block would handle that pressure???? Come on, you are smarter than that..

You guys that think the stock blocks are awsome more power to you. I dont care.

You guys keep adding in more and more and more rumors, the internet records everything.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:13 PM
TECH Addict

WTF, I tried to sell someone a stock camshaft? Where the heck would that have been from. Who was the person, Email me the exact name of that person, That is another rumor that needs stopped. Why the hell would i sell a stock cam to someone.. They are a SINGLE BOLT CAMSHAFT. Someone would know right away if i was trying to do something like that. GT9 is a 3 bolt cam. As with most aftermarket ones..

So many he said this and that without proof...

As for the handheld situations, It is not my fault on those if they had issues. My tunes did not cause those issues. That would be on SCT if they had issues for flashing with those things. My tunes never stranded anyone.

As for 30more hp on the dyno, If i choose to run lower 11s and a SAFETY window of 1-2 degrees of timing, to prevent an issue on the engine down the road or with his next tank of gas, that does not make me a bad person or tuner. That is a known thing that i do not max things out on the dyno. If i maxed stuff out and put them on the ragged edge, then there would be potential for failure. Im not one to put other peoples engines on the line like that. So, i will agree with that possibility. On a supercharged car i do put in that safety factor. If a customer wants more, they can add the hardparts they buy from someone.. 30hp is just that 2 deg window. Better safe than getting a 89octane fuel from somewhere when you paid for 93 and flooring the car then boom, chipped piston or worse..
Old 12-20-2011, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

LOL how do your tunes not cause the issues when that's all they did? upload your tune. THis has happened so often. Oh well, your right nothing on the internet is correct.

Well then so be it, You're always right, and I'll stop bothering you about your lies all but one, you DIDN"T run a 9.6. Prove it.

Why would people post up saying they had issues with you if it was all all a lie?

If you google search "wait4me perfomance issues" number 4 is a problem, number 5 is a problem, number 6 is a problem, number 7 is a problem, number 8 is a problem. If your that good, then why the hell are all the issues bad? and I could care less about how much you say you donate or give away, that's your choice just like it's our choice to give you business.

I'm sorry, your the first person I have met who says engine tuning and building is easy. If it's so easy then why doesn't everyone else do it?

Anyway I'm done arguing with you, people can see the threads and see the reviews and do what they want. I still say your full of **** about having the fastest v until it's proven with a slip and a video. Until then 600+ hp owns that title and you've got nothing!!!

Last edited by Domsz06; 12-21-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

Ok, out of 22,000 tunes. Yes, believe what you want, i dont care, but out of that many did you even look at the Dates from all of those issues you are finding? 1 out of 22,000, of 2 out of 22,000 people is not very bad odds. You are going to tell me you are 100% sure they didnt have another issue on thier vehicle and where just blaming something else? Do you know that for sure? Out of all those customers, i NEVER charge for retunes, I never charge for nothing for those guys except exact shipping. So, if i dont charge for retunes, and can adjust the computers any way they want them to be modified or tweaked, then there should be reason why they all cant be happy. Once those guys figure out what was wrong, then things are back to normal and the problem solved. Not to many cars and trucks with 80+k miles on them are perfect. All have some sensor warn out, or dirty this or messed up that. Missing electrods on spark plugs. Ohh well. And before you question the amount of tuning we have done. Im going to make it simpler.

1997 started on ebay and on several Camaro and truck forums. So, from ebay, say an average of 10 a day for a few years. give or take some days off, so 300 days, giving me 2 months off. So, that in itself was 3000 + tunes for my first year doing them. That was on average. Some days where 15, some where 6. Then as the years went on, so did the volume per day. Last year before i just decided i was burnt out on the whole thing i was tuning OVER, yes OVER 30 a day. Shops can varify this, people can verify this, It was simple, I was charging 160 for a tune AND computer. So i took a VERY large cut of potential customers. The computers alone where more than that.. So 160 was easy for people to spend money on. I gave them a computer they could keep, i wiped out most of the ecm core companys of stock always. Shale i give you some names of the core companies i purchased from? A simple phone call to them would verify my story...

I can set up a tune in minutes, I have everything automated basically to make it all possible. I can pop out a finished tune based on mods and it be very close all in 2.53seconds including the flashing of the ecm. All i need is a vin number and mod list..

So, lets see, so be on 20 a day for 300 days of the year, which i worked more than that but anyways.. That has a possiblility for 6000 tunes a year. I quit while making over 1 mil profit yearly..

So for those saying that i didnt tune that many cars, I dont care, i know what i did, Customers know what i did, Oh well. I gain nothing and you gain nothing from this knowledge.

As for my White car. It ran what it did. I do have video and i do have time slips. I just enjoy bothering all you guys i guess by not posting it.. I was going to post them when i first ran it, then as i was uploading the high def vids, you guys jumped into the thread and started saying i was full of crap. So, Being that i have nothing to prove to anyone, i quit the uploads.. So, that was that.. If people wanted to see the car run, they where supposed to go to the lsx shootout. Then unfortunatly, my stock transmission Grenaded at Bunker hill right after i ran the 6.22 1/8. I was mearly trying to tune in the new lingenfelter nitrous progressive controller and practice on launch technique on a car i only got to floor 7 times on the track. Not alot of seat time..... So, if i would have been at the shootout, i would have grenaded on the first pass anyways, so then the shi t talking would have started there as well..
Do i get a brownie for being the fastest? No, do i get an award? no. I am a shop, and i dont get my rocks off like some of you guys that want to be the best of everything. I built that setup only to show that curtis build had the same potential. That was all i was doing with that. I went out, first time and it worked as planned. Ran better than i wanted, so i was happy. I wasnt out to do anything more than that.

Im not the fastest anyways, another guy on the forum ran a 9.4 something. My goal in life isnt to be in a pissing match with you guys or the other guys on the forum.. It is childish. There are plenty of people in the world and millions of cars and trucks for us all to work on.. Acting like they are, is dumb and immature.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Ahh the only reason why i posted the bunker run was because you guys didnt believe me that i was on my way to the shootout. Bunker is on the way directly to the shootout. I was on my way there... But i dont have to prove anything else.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:20 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry one more thing to add. I do ALOT of tuning behind the scenes and technical support for a TON of shops. Alot of them that you guys think are great. So, That is something to know as well. Also, ask the guy that was the 9 second true street winner several times now who tuned his car????
Old 12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Well Jesse since your made over a million a year or what ever the number, you could of easily fixed or paid another shop to fix curtis engine so to avoid a conflict of interest. One would think you would have a compltete machine shop on premises and not send anything out. But rumor has it your working out of your home in indiana. Not hardly a big dollar operation. And if you were making that kind of cash, why just your wife manning the phone. Enjoy your little world in warsaw. There is lots of people as you put still come to seek your services.. Sucks to be you to get your *** kicked off cadillac forums. But you did it to yourself. Again be responsible, be a man, admit when your wrong. People will respect you more, and please quit the whining. PS I acted alone in all of the posts I placed, All information was already out there on the net for people to read and make an informed decision on your business practices and your credibility. Happy Holidays..
Old 12-20-2011, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

Mark, That was offered to him. But that was not in the large plan for what they wanted. Re read my posts, only one did i say i wasnt going to just send him Cash like he wanted for more than he paid. Re read my posts again. I told him i would give him replacement parts, That wasnt good enough. Nothing would ever be good enough.. Im not whining, im telling you how it is.. Rumors, lots and lots of rumors. All starting from one small group... Sorry you fell for any of it... REREAD what i posted as you missed all of that and only Read what you think you wanted to read...

Quick Reply: Where are you WAIT4ME????