Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Got to drive the '09 V

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 07:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You guys that think the M3 is fast are kidding, right? Go test drive a new one, they are torqueless wonders. Nice handling and brakes, cool looking for sure. Fast? Nope. Feels like any other 13 second car....that costs $60K. I'd still own an M3, but I sure wouldn't be buying one because of how fast they are.

No, the S5 is not as quick. But, I don't consider either car quick anyways. The CTS-V would stomp a huge mudhole in the rear of either car.
I did test drive a new m3. It's a lot faster then my S5, but I have yet to be in a V yet...

Is the M3 fast compared to my z, ha ha ha hell no.

I need to go find one here in Houston and drive it.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Domsz06

I will drive one, and I know that the V is faster and stronger stock, but the looks bother me, ESP the rims GAG!!...........I"m confused too lol
Just my own opinion, and not dissing anybody else's, but I can't believe that you don't like the stock '09 CTS-V rims. I think that they are one of the most beautiful rims ever produced on a factory car. The rims are not very user friendly to clean though. And the rims attract brake dust like you would not believe, especially the fronts.
As far as the balance of the looks of the car in general, I felt the same way until I drove one. It took me a while to fall in love with the looks of the car. It will sell you in time though.

Last edited by Gary Wells; 01-02-2010 at 08:40 AM.