Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Source for new CTS-V Recaro seats?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As he said... PARTS. The sum of the parts it worth LESS as a option then the parts themselves.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

If you have $7,000+ to blow on seats, installation and seatbelts you have money for a down payment on a new V. I wouldnt waste my time on this if I were you.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bbrown7888
If you have $7,000+ to blow on seats, installation and seatbelts you have money for a down payment on a new V. I wouldnt waste my time on this if I were you.
this.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM

I know this is an old thread but just as an update you can buy these as a whole from GM but it's a royal pain in the rear. There is a part number for an entire seat, but no price listed in the GM parts database for that number. They basically order them and whatever Recaro bills GM for a new set is what goes to you. That cost is estimated at the price of OEM seats + the $3400 option. You're looking at about $5600 + freight.

Only reason I know this is I did some recent research with GM on this as I have a pair of them here for sale myself

I have no idea if they drop into a V1 but the front rail mount is a hook/claw type that rotates into a pocket in the floor, with the rear of the rails bolting down to the floor. Those front "claw" things are riveted on and could be removed in place of whatever mount you'd need, but then it wouldn't be a drop-in type installation at that point.

-Adam

Quick Reply: Source for new CTS-V Recaro seats?