Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTSV or C6?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a *** check out his main pic , what a poser hahaha

And I dont think you should be calling anyone out for an auto-x . Looks like you have enough trouble keeping that rig on the road

Old 02-12-2010, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

To the guy with the reading comprehension impairment (Mike Nice wannabe?)........bring your F-car (or your deVille) and about $2.5k. You pick the venue. I'll take your $2.5k and in return, I'll hand you your a$$. [/QUOTE]

Wow a day on the forum and im already lovin it!! I want in on some of that action. i'll put a grand on the v!! ha ha i got a buddy with a g8 that will wax his ss's *** too!!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol thats funny maxspeed........but damn that deville is cherry lmao id trade that SS for it anyday
Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by camarodave98
I had the same debate a couple years ago, my thread may even still be on here?

Anyways, I decided to go with the ls3 c6, and i was very happy with my choice.. The c6 is defintely more recognized as a more exotic car and "chick magnet".. and the speed/handling is amazing.

ALTHOUGH!
I just found out I have my first child on the way, and I think I am going to get rid of the vette and go for the V. I saw a man walk out to his "grocery getter" caddy (v) and crank it up, and WOW... to hear a caddy cammin almost made me **** myself... incredible..

Just my 2 cents..

Yeah see this is my thing, one side of me wants a vette 2 seater again and the other side of me wants some nice cushy 4 door vette to haul the kid around in and clients if i need to. So its just buggin me. Who knows, but I know if i dont pull the trigger on this CTSV it will be gone soon .. same with the vette and it is an 08 ls3 my bad i thought it was an 07 with an ls3. Decisions decisions....
Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct
what a *** check out his main pic , what a poser hahaha

And I dont think you should be calling anyone out for an auto-x . Looks like you have enough trouble keeping that rig on the road

Oh and this guy is awesome! I just wonder how the f**k he flipped that thing.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Banned

LMAO at this dope, he comes on the cts-v forum talking **** and now hes crying to his momma

Originally Posted by 02sslayer
where the **** do you get off posting my pics on the forum?! have you nothing better to do you ******* POS. you have no idea how i wrecked my car and btw thats not the car i said would beat a stuipid *** caddy. you people need to grow the **** up. and yes i corvette will waste a ******* ctsv. dont bother writing me back ******* dueschbag.

I apologize to the O.P. , hope you got a good laugh out of this at least.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:31 AM
TECH Regular

that just made my morning!!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02sslayer
ure very dumb if you think a ctsv will out handle a camaro or a transam. in any situation. i feel bad for you.
Back this one up???

MR. F-BODY in V section....talkin ****!
Old 02-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, forum drama.. lol.

Comparing 4th gens to V's, to '91 Devilles to Corvettes, is a bit like comparing apples to oranges to bananas to kiwis. All 4 of them are totally different style of cars.

Corvette= Full on 2 seater sports car that can do everything very well, except haul more than 2 people and fill the trunk up with anything larger than a duffelbag. Fantastic car! I've driven a few of them.

4th gen= The last generation of a continuing run of Camaros and Firebirds that handled, accelerated and stopped well with a top speed of about 160mph. It had a back seat, more or less, a slightly bigger trunk than a Vette and offered most of the same performance of the Vette (for the times) for a fraction of the cost. I should know, I bought mine brand new when I was 21. It also offered something else that no other car no longer had for years..T-Tops! This relic was a throwback to the 1970s, but everybody, including myself, love them!

'91 Deville= An old school, down-sized throwback to the Caddies of yore. Slow, roomy, comfortable and handled like a boat. It's part of the reason Cadillac has been tarnished from the once "Standard of the World" to the official car of elderly retirees, ghetto dwellers, drug dealers, gangsters and the mob. Though I have a certain amount of respect for all Cadillacs in general, I certainly wouldn't call this the zenith of Cadillac's history. Fortunately, about 6 years ago, Cadillac decided to change all of that with it's "V Series" of cars, enter the CTS-V..

CTS-V= The first of 3 "V Series" cars that offered the perfect balance of comfort, luxury, performance, build quality, modern styling and last but not least, HANDLING! Think of it as GM's response to AMG's E-Class or BMW's M Series, because essentially, it is. It has IRS, 4 piston Brembo brakes, 18" wheels and a Nurburgring tuned suspension as standard equipment. The newest version is literally the best handling 4 door sedan in the world!

So you might want to think about calling someone a "dueschbag" [douchebag] before you actually do the next time around. And if you're going to make a statement, make sure it's accurate. Obviously, you have the internet or you wouldn't be on here in the first place. So it next time first!

Quick Reply: CTSV or C6?