Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Considering selling the V for my buddys bagged truck... opinions???

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know man... If it was a crew, id prob be sold. I still love the truck but that full 4 doors i NICE!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02

And yes A-Bomb... I should prob be regulated on how many threads I start but at least I'm keeping the V section alive! Haha

no harm intended..........
Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 PM

I promise to be nice....
You must love your friend alot to let him get over on you like this? I understand the truck looks good and it does but lets face it that thing is a 4.8l period. If you have to many tickets from your V and face losing your DL please trade. From what i see i call it ALL FOR SHOW. Let me guess you bought the V to just MURDER it out and drive slow for all to see? Sorry my friend keep the V. Why get rid of a piece of history that was made in Detriot? Where was that truck made? 90% Mexican and 10%USA? Figure it out the lines on the sexy thing vs that nasty bulky Dodge lookin ^%#^&%#&^ @^#*&^*#^@*&^#&@^#&@^*#^*&#@.
There you have it VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

wins

Quick Reply: Considering selling the V for my buddys bagged truck... opinions???