Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V rear diff carnage - another one bites the dust

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by maxspeed05V
nice price , did they kill you on shipping?

I remeber scoggin wants like 200$ to ship a clutch , never orderd from GMParts though
I don't know of any clutch EVER costing $200 to ship unless it was overnighted across the country. Our website charges one of two different flat rates depending on the clutch you order, it is either $18.75 or $26.75

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 06-21-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by Scoggin Dickey
I don't know of any clutch EVER costing $200 to ship unless it was overnighted across the country. Our website charges one of two different flat rates depending on the clutch you order, it is either $18.75 or $26.75
I was wondering about that...I mean I travel the southeast as a sales rep, thinking I could start hand delivering these things......
Old 06-21-2010, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rand49er
When you consider all the costs, Luke will be cheaper and is FAR more trustworthy.
I've bought a great deal of Cadillac-specific parts through Scoggin-Dickey, especially engine and drivetrain components. Shipping has always been very reasonable and pricing is more than competitive with any GM parts suppliers, Cadillac or otherwise.

GMPartsDirect is the parts division of the Flow GM franchise system based here in NC. With regard to their pricing structure, I'm close enough to pick up stuff without having it shipped, but the counter price is the same as the online price including shipping and handling.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Higgs
Maybe it would have saved it. Anyone know of any used diffs laying around?
I have the diff from my 2005 that was totaled. Not sure what a fair price to ask for it would be. I have the pinion brace as well. The diff ran awesome at the time of accident. It was a rear impact collission, but more of a passenger qtr panel impact sideways. The control arm and A arm along with a CCW rim took most of the impact.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TexVette
I have the diff from my 2005 that was totaled. Not sure what a fair price to ask for it would be. I have the pinion brace as well. The diff ran awesome at the time of accident. It was a rear impact collission, but more of a passenger qtr panel impact sideways. The control arm and A arm along with a CCW rim took most of the impact.

Edit - Ooops, double post...
Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TexVette

Doh! I just installed a new one on Friday. I'd consider it as a spare though... PM me with what you'd want for it.

Quick Reply: CTS-V rear diff carnage - another one bites the dust