Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

drivin from TX to AR, gonna go tubin on Caddo river (and im takin the V)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation drivin from TX to AR, gonna go tubin on Caddo river (and im takin the V)

Gonna be leavin at 7am on Saturday morning since we got reservations at Caddo River camp and canoe rental in Glenn Wood, AR.. should be getting to the camp sight about 11am and tubing with hella alcahol and liquar.. its gonna be me, my wife, my best friend and his girl... ohhh and our homegirl shannon (29yrs) who's 5'9, blond, and about 7k invested up top!

Haha.. anyways she's gonna be pretty bored bein the 5th wheel at this event so I thought id give a chance to my fellow V brethren to come out, have fun, and help me intertain this 5th wheel... by the way its only a 4hr drive from DFW just incase anyone wants to get a lil V cannonball going.. and I'm totally down for any local Arkansas V owners to pop in and float the river/get drunk as hell and enjoy the wet river go'ers get wetter! . FYI tubings only $12.00 per person..

P.s. some of you'll need to drive out with us and party it up! This is an open invite to my V family!!!

Can not be held responsable for personal property,cars,*****,***,Vjayjay,beeds,alcahol,or what you may see,or for that matter what your girl/wife may see.. 18 yrs to come but 21yrs to party. This is a registered trademark of V/// budget ballers and southern V/// cannonball runners LLC,

Last edited by adanieljohnson1; 06-30-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like fun, I just tubed a river around Valdosta, GA. If I was a little closer I would totally come cannonball V with you!
Old 06-29-2010, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CancerJCC
Sounds like fun, I just tubed a river around Valdosta, GA. If I was a little closer I would totally come cannonball V with you!
Lol, its all good bro! How's the river over in that neck of the woods? We originally planned on San Marcos river but I think that's about to be floaded, then we switched to this one, then we heard this one was gonna have bad weather so we switched it to the Illinios river in Oklahoma, then found out that the weather cleared up at this spot again so were back with plan B... I used to tube at Blackwater river in Milton, Fl and had a blast with the white sandy beach like river banks and hella lots of party peops all gettin drunk together...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

I live in Hot Springs, which is only about 20 minutes away, and all I can say is y'all ate going to have a blast. Floating the river is awesome just be careful...a bunch of people died there a couple of weeks ago (it was on CNN) so just be careful if it starts to rain!

Take care,

LAW
Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

fine print...what are you, a TV add now? haha
Old 06-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
... ohhh and our homegirl shannon (29yrs) who's 5'9, blond, and about 7k invested up top!

I'm too far away and (ahem..) 'old enough to be her father', but it would still be great to see some pics
Old 06-30-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Addict

I'm on my phone so can't upload the pic... anyone wanna provide an email address and upload the
Old 06-30-2010, 12:14 PM
TECH Addict

Pic for me?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

Email the pic to blakeallen25@yahoo.com, I'll post it.

Glennwood AR is a little too far from Houston, but if you plan another trip to san marcos I'd meet you guys there.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Addict

Hey thanks bro, I just sent it! Lol you'll have fun
Old 06-30-2010, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

Damn homiee if you woulda came to San Marcos I would of most definitely been down.. Have fun man and dont forget to one for us that are missin out!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Here ya go

Old 06-30-2010, 04:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GulfM3
Here ya go

Thanks bro.. lol, she's taller then me when she wears heals.. I'm 6'1
Old 06-30-2010, 05:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i thought that was leanne tweeden at first glance...

i was visiting a buddy in houston once and our group drove over to the guadalupe, it was a a blast. 60 bucks per to camp though, i thought that was ridiculous... anyway i paired up with some random dude to help distribute jello shots..i highly recommend this if you like *****. i liked the floating boomboxes too..im used to canoes but the all tube thing was fun.

we have no shortage of hot honeys here in the southeast, but those texas girls with the hispanic flare.....you know what im talkin about... san antonio, houston, etc.....man o man

im closer to the east side of AR so spring river is our standard float choice...
Old 06-30-2010, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

god damn you...posted a pic like that when i have been in a place were i havent been allow to touch a chick in 5 months...

why could this tubbin event happen when i was home? haha
Old 06-30-2010, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Hahahahahahaha...... I just fell out my chair
Old 07-02-2010, 12:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Lol, its all good bro! How's the river over in that neck of the woods? We originally planned on San Marcos river but I think that's about to be floaded, then we switched to this one, then we heard this one was gonna have bad weather so we switched it to the Illinios river in Oklahoma, then found out that the weather cleared up at this spot again so were back with plan B... I used to tube at Blackwater river in Milton, Fl and had a blast with the white sandy beach like river banks and hella lots of party peops all gettin drunk together...
It was a great time although very overcrowded. The cool part is the underwater springs that are caves you can get into. Albeit you have to have SCUBA gear. It was a nice adventure until my drunkass jumped out of the tree that overhangs the river and hit bottom. (no worries until I sobered up and had a huge bruise on my heal, eh still no worries).

Oh btw these rednecks (I am one so I can say it) had an AIR COMPRESSOR with a line attached and were going into the caves 100+ feet down using it, talk about drunken bravery! (Yeah it was a gas powered air compressor on an inner tube).
Old 07-02-2010, 05:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^hahahahaha...i love southerns, they make life funny
Old 07-02-2010, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

sonofabitch! I swear the instant I saw the pic I then opened a new tab and googled how far of a drive it was......7hr and 32 min, that's a bit of a stretch but man she's tough
Old 07-02-2010, 10:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
^^hahahahaha...i love southerns, they make life funny
Haha you aren't kidding, I am from PA so like I said I am not prim and proper myself but an air compressor SCUBA rig is something else!

Quick Reply: drivin from TX to AR, gonna go tubin on Caddo river (and im takin the V)