Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where are all the Johns Creek/Alparetta areaCTS-V owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are all the Johns Creek/Alparetta areaCTS-V owners

Hey Guys New CTS-V well new to me anyway... Its an 07 I'm here in Johns Creek /Alpharetta area, Are their any get togethers in the area? I'd love to try and set something up if their is enough of you that might want to try?

Last edited by CTS-V07; 02-06-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CTS-V07
Hey Guys New CTS-V well new to me anyway... Its an 07 I'm here in Johns Creek /Alpharetta area, Are their any get togethers in the area? I'd love to try and set something up if their is enough oy you that might want to try?
lol i live close to you... not too many in that area... sorry to say you are nearly one of a kind
Old 02-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 4doortypels
lol i live close to you... not too many in that area... sorry to say you are nearly one of a kind
I hear ya! I was in my Mercedes about a month ago and pulled up behind a black V1 just outside my subdivision and at that very moment I decided to get one! So it only took about a week to find an 07 Black on Black ( I was only looking for an 07 for a couple reasons The first being the rearend was upgraded and I wanted the LS2. Plus better financing on the 07 vers an 04-06 Could'nt be happier! What do you have? and where are ya?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

i have a pair of nikes right now... im V decided to blow out a tire after being broke into the previous night... so i gently slid through about 6 trees at 70... had a friends dad get it totalled... so i could go ls2, and i was about to get one, and got let go... so i have an old explorer im riding till i get another job, and im currently collecting parts for the next V. i will be looking at an 07l... parts i have collected so far... i ported an ls3 intake manifold, have some cnc ported ls3 heads with patriot gold springs, ordered some pace setter long tubes, just the cheapies... gonna media blast them when they come in, and get my buddy to ceramic coat the inside and out, 160 slp tsat, vararam TB space i got from a friend, its new, he went with nitrous and never used cause of the nitrous plate... that for 10 bucks for... got the pedistals, ls3 intake rockers and getting a turbonetics tc 78 turbo...

then got to pick up exhaust rockers, ls7 lifters, cam pushrods... then get ready for a big fab job lol... looking to get the car around august
Old 02-06-2011, 07:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live outside of Bham and I used to have Ga as my sales territory....Which the Atl area consisted of about 85% of my Ga clients...The entire year that I worked in Atl I NEVER did see a V1....2 V2's and both were coupes. I've only ran into 1 V1 in Nashvegas and 2 V1's in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area...both in the same day. I have to admit that I love having a car that you hardly ever run across....But it would be nice to see one at a gas station or somewhere you could at least get a "What's up"
Old 02-07-2011, 08:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I work in Roswell/Alpharetta area. I don't currently own a V, but I'm on the prowl. I met a guy that also works up here with a red lowered 05 and I've seen a stock black one. That's about it though. They're fairly uncommon.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

I work in Norcross and have a silver 2006...currently has FSU plates on it as I'm having some issues getting it registered (recently bought it from a friend in FL)
Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

my dad live in Johns Creek...but he does not have a V. he has a sliver 2006 GTO M6
Old 02-25-2011, 04:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BudRacing
I work in Roswell/Alpharetta area. I don't currently own a V, but I'm on the prowl. I met a guy that also works up here with a red lowered 05 and I've seen a stock black one. That's about it though. They're fairly uncommon.
i worked over int the alpharetta and johns creek area... had an 05 black on black,just had an intake on it, but it i blacked out the tails reverse lights 20 percent tint, blacked the amber on the turn lights, and i had the upgraded 7 split GM optional wheels, powder coated black...

so that was stock enough,
Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

Congrats on the purchase...I will be getting into a V pretty soon. I live out in Kennesaw just south of Hwy 92 at I575. Any of you go out to the Caffeine and Octane car gathering at North Point. There is one this Sunday. Usually starts around 0730 till lunch or so.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Thats right! I forgot it moved I might have to make it out to this one.. I went to one when it was over at the other location! I'll be in the Black V!!!! I am absolutely loving this car!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CTS-V07
Thats right! I forgot it moved I might have to make it out to this one.. I went to one when it was over at the other location! I'll be in the Black V!!!! I am absolutely loving this car!
I haven't been since it was at the Avenues...where exactly is it now?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

North Point Mall...in the AMC movie theater parking lot, there is a Barnes and Noble right next door.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Teching In

Well I called my bro up and talked him into joining me and heading to Northpoint sunday.. He has a seriously bada$$ turbo BMW. So look forward to meeting a few of you there! Come look me up!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Hopefully the weather holds up!!