Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Ramping up production of our fabricated 9" kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whisler151
Before Gforce, the only option was an $8000 rear made by Madman. It was a great kit, but he stopped making them. Gforce is the ONLY option right now. His rear comes with custom made race axles (with CVs) and drive shaft.

Its nice that CS is making a $4300 option but quality will certainly be lacking when compared to the Gforce kit.
CS seems to have very solid parts all around. If they're rated to 850-900hp instead of 1000hp and are $1200 cheaper then I'm all for it. I do like that GeForce will put in whatever gears you want, though.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Question G-force

Still want to know if i will get wheel hop with kit. if i can't come out the hole at 5grand this rear is useless
Old 05-16-2011, 06:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
maybe they can build us a carb kit for our cars....
you wouldnt buy it anyways, i mean your running a ****** twin disk and dont even have headers. You are making like 320rwhp. Lot of talk from you all the time and the fact is you couldnt break a stock rear if you tried. now STFU.

shows how much of an idiot you are... who in the **** puts "V Radio and vent *****" in there mod list.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a twin disk and minimal power mods. There are other advantages...

And a solid rear would suck. Although I realize some would like one...
Old 05-16-2011, 07:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsslow98
you wouldnt buy it anyways, i mean your running a ****** twin disk and dont even have headers. You are making like 320rwhp. Lot of talk from you all the time and the fact is you couldnt break a stock rear if you tried. now STFU.

shows how much of an idiot you are... who in the **** puts "V Radio and vent *****" in there mod list.
Kind of like listing a nano kit in your sig when it's sold already, or a project mustang that will never get finished right?
Old 05-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Guys let's not turn this into a bashing thread. I'd love for GeForce to be able to come back and comment on some of these posts before it gets locked.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREG O.
Still want to know if i will get wheel hop with kit. if i can't come out the hole at 5grand this rear is useless
No wheel hop from the Gforce kit. BadVman (i think thats his name) posted a lot of videos of hard launches.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Smile

Originally Posted by whisler151
No wheel hop from the Gforce kit. BadVman (i think thats his name) posted a lot of videos of hard launches.
I don't think he did ....He had an under the car video, but never did a launch..Then he said he was going to beef up the tranny till he lets it loose.
I still have not heard from him...If there is a post i am missing could u please post it for me.. thanks GREG O. ps: what happened to G FORCE on this thread
Old 05-16-2011, 09:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 98cobra
Kind of like listing a nano kit in your sig when it's sold already, or a project mustang that will never get finished right?
Pm sent to not fill the thread with BS.

Gforce, my original question still stands, I still would like to know if a solid rear would be possible and if you may venture into that project.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People have broken the stock rear backing out of their driveways. i'm on my 2nd and lacking headers.

and my stock flywheel came apart shortly after i started putting the car to use, no point in putting a crappy part back into the car. having confidence in a clutch has nothing to do with having headers or not, when i drag or autox the car it is worth its money to me.

what have you accomplished with your long mod list aside from looking for excuses as to why you arent making use of your car in anyway, shape or form?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

Venom, take that to PMs if you wanna **** talk. Leave the thread to the vendor and questions about the product please.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by GREG O.
No wheel at all, our 9" kit comes with our anti wheel-hop axles.

Pm sent to not fill the thread with BS.

Gforce, my original question still stands, I still would like to know if a solid rear would be possible and if you may venture into that project.
I would have to take a look at a v again to see if a solid rear could be make to fit.
Were getting ready to start on a solid rear project on another IRS car so maybe we'll look at the V as well if there enough interest.

Sorry guys, I dont get emails from this forum for some reason when there is a post in my threads, not sure what the deal is. I'll just have to jump on here more often.

Thanks
Chris
Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gforce Engineering
No wheel at all, our 9" kit comes with our anti wheel-hop axles.

I would have to take a look at a v again to see if a solid rear could be make to fit.
Were getting ready to start on a solid rear project on another IRS car so maybe we'll look at the V as well if there enough interest.

Sorry guys, I dont get emails from this forum for some reason when there is a post in my threads, not sure what the deal is. I'll just have to jump on here more often.

Thanks
Chris
I look forward to the solid rear R&D on your new project. I drove the V all weekend and beat the living hell out of it so I have some new found appreciation for the car. Maybe even enough to look into doing a solid axle if it comes out. I just have a feeling theres a lot more to it then initially thinking(just like any project).
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM
TECH Resident

A guy on here is going solid axle but already has the parts and a local shop is assisting with it.

Quick Reply: Ramping up production of our fabricated 9" kits