Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

06 ctsv rear

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Awesome! What part of "Tejas" are you thinking about moving to?
Well my wife has some family that lives in Diboll which is near Lufkin, I have a couple of things that could mature there.....But the immediate and best opportunity is around the Roanoke area...Just north of DFW. We'll see what shapes up in the next couple of weeks.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bamacaddy
Well my wife has some family that lives in Diboll which is near Lufkin, I have a couple of things that could mature there.....But the immediate and best opportunity is around the Roanoke area...Just north of DFW. We'll see what shapes up in the next couple of weeks.
Awesome, let me know man! We are just North of Dallas so it could be cool!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So, we're in (commi)mexifornia, what do you call it there, Texasito? lol
Old 09-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JNR_Design
So, we're in (commi)mexifornia, what do you call it there, Texasito? lol

hahaha
gotta love how this thread went....
Old 09-18-2011, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EVEL V

hahaha
gotta love how this thread went....
Keep it classy LS1...LMAO....You have to admit that it is definitely entertainment at times.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would like to post, but I will not.....that is all.

BTW Adaniel is who I am scared of most on here, since his wife took possession of his ***** way back when, that gives you one less target in a street fight, and i doubt punching a guy in his vagina is very effective.

Last edited by itsslow98; 09-19-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

^^^^nice...
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lmao comedy.. Don't mess with Texas! I'm born and raised there but the majority if idiots that occupy it don't deserve to be there..
Old 09-19-2011, 07:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

I love TexasI have friends and relatives that work at the Lockheed Plant.
Just had to rant..I think there are still Mike Nice demons in the V that are affecting me....God help me After the Ravens the Cowboys even with Romo is my favorite team....Anyway the racist comments were uncalled for and my apoligies for speaking out of character, cause that was not me...I will blame Nice for my actionsI have come to the conclusion that i will run the V with the stock 06 rear and if it goes i will have to go either Gforce or CS.When i track it with the stock rear i will have to baby it out of the hole.
Anyway, V should be done in 10 days in time for the OC meet...I got a place on Coastal hwy..with a balcony to view the night life [like babes]..and looking forward to meeting u guys...where we can have a few beers and talk about our V's etc...Be nice to have a convoy of V's cruising the strip..I'll have to use the GPS to get there but that's what it's for....lol
Old 09-19-2011, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by itsslow98
BTW Adaniel is who I am scared of most on here, since his wife took possession of his ***** way back when, that gives you one less target in a street fight, and i doubt punching a guy in his vagina is very effective.
I'm sure it could hurt! What if the foot gets stuck? Then id be fucked! literally!!! I better get a second date!!!

Originally Posted by babrown18
Lmao comedy.. Don't mess with Texas! I'm born and raised there but the majority if idiots that occupy it don't deserve to be there..
I can agree with that! We have our own version of the Jersey Shore Guido here! I can't stand popped collars....
Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GREG O.
I think there are still Mike Nice demons in the V that are affecting me....God help me After the Ravens the Cowboys even with Romo is my favorite team....Anyway the racist comments were uncalled for and my apoligies for speaking out of character, cause that was not me...I will blame Nice for my actions
You should take your car to get blessed by a priest and then talk to someone about getting that hole fixed on the real! If its an issue with the location of the turbo then I would even go as far as having the location of the turbo moved so that you can get your trunk back...
Old 09-19-2011, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

Kudos to ya GREG O. Most people on here take **** like water off a duck's back and it takes ALOT to **** me off on a real note, but having a teenage daughter and my mom being 1/2 Indian I got in more than one fight growing up over having a "Mixed breed mom". Now that I'm in my 30s I don't get worked up by things like that anymore (for the most part). But I would like to commend you for stepping up and apologizing for the racist comments...
Old 09-19-2011, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, I was pretty amazed at what I was reading and while I've been on the internet pretty heavily for the past 14 years, that one was pretty crazy and threw me for a loop I jest about the names, but there is a sad truth out there, however you want to slice and dice it...
Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GREG O.
I love TexasI have friends and relatives that work at the Lockheed Plant.
Just had to rant..I think there are still Mike Nice demons in the V that are affecting me....God help me After the Ravens the Cowboys even with Romo is my favorite team....Anyway the racist comments were uncalled for and my apoligies for speaking out of character, cause that was not me...I will blame Nice for my actionsI have come to the conclusion that i will run the V with the stock 06 rear and if it goes i will have to go either Gforce or CS.When i track it with the stock rear i will have to baby it out of the hole.
Anyway, V should be done in 10 days in time for the OC meet...I got a place on Coastal hwy..with a balcony to view the night life [like babes]..and looking forward to meeting u guys...where we can have a few beers and talk about our V's etc...Be nice to have a convoy of V's cruising the strip..I'll have to use the GPS to get there but that's what it's for....lol
Put on some good tires.....cause i dont spin from a 40 roll!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Put on some good tires.....cause i dont spin from a 40 roll!
What tires are you running?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by whisler151
What tires are you running?
stock sized eagle f1 gsd3's, best street tires ive ever had. I dont spin at all on motor not even 1st gear. prolly cause the car is slow as ****.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

stock sized eagle f1 gsd3's, best street tires ive ever had. I dont spin at all on motor not even 1st gear. prolly cause the car is slow as ****.
Dude, just sell your car already.

If you cant spin your eagle f1 gsd3's in 1st gear something is wrong. With cam only you should be able to break loose at a 25 roll at least.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by whisler151
Dude, just sell your car already.

If you cant spin your eagle f1 gsd3's in 1st gear something is wrong. With cam only you should be able to break loose at a 25 roll at least.
Spinning aint winning, if you think being able to light the tires up makes a car fast then be glad you drive 6k lb truck.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Holy **** stick! Lol! This was a good read. After reading the sig of the OP, i thought for sure that someone had made a fake account to **** with us by portraying some of the most extreme ignorance this site has seen to date. Lol Then when i read the first response from Greg O (well really all of them for that matter) and realized he clearly knows nothing about the V, how to use proper english or any kind of punctuation, that he was gonna get wrecked hard in this battle. Talking **** (making racist remarks) wont get anyone very far on this forum. I'm glad he stepped up to apologize. That was the respectable and also SMART thing to do. Greg... for a min, i thought i was about to have to invite you down to Houston for a good old fashioned toe to toe *** whooping with all that bullshit you were spittin...

Last edited by NeverSatisfied02; 09-20-2011 at 02:18 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

^^ Dont worry, neversatisfied is 4'8" 94 lbs and will soon be featured on Little People, Big World.

Quick Reply: 06 ctsv rear