Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Extensive detail, updated pics and considering a sale. 20" forged wheels on coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChevyTrukRacer99
Car looks awesome, I would love to own it!
Buy it! It's FOR SALE!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isnt cadillacforums. Their list of rules stretches from california to new york. It is what it is. Let the mod's do their job's and maybe before you critisize someone, try and get to know the people that are on here.

The classifieds will be available to you one day my son.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Junior1
Funny I don't similar post over on the cadillac site, where you are one of the top butt sniffers I might add. Possible it would not be allowed over there? I wonder....
Please, Junior, elaborate on your findings pertaining my butt sniffing talents as I don't even recall ever speaking to a single moderator on that site. I don't even have it as a bookmark how little I post there, so get your facts straight as the only *** that touches these lips belongs to the mrs... and she's got just enough cuban gluteus for my taste.

...and for what it's worth, this post isn't over there by choice. That place is garbage compared to here (as far as web layout, contributing members, and ludicrous advertising strategies).

Go **** on your own thread, Junior.

Last edited by tony tone; 01-17-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tony tone
Please, Junior, elaborate on your findings pertaining my butt sniffing talents as I don't even recall ever speaking to a single moderator on that site. I don't even have it as a bookmark how little I post there, so get your facts straight as the only *** that touches these lips belongs to the mrs... and she's got just enough cuban gluteus for my taste.

...and for what it's worth, this post isn't over there by choice. That place is garbage compared to here (as far as web layout, contributing members, and ludicrous advertising strategies).

Go **** on your own thread, Junior.
^This actually just made my night, haha, beautiful car!! let me know if you decide to part out those coilovers i will definitely take them off your hands ! i need to lower my v once and for all im sitting on 20 inch Makaveli's now.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you'll have better luck selling it if you raise it up a bit. Looks a little too gangster for most IMO.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

Car looks BadAss from any angle. Go cry somewhere else (like your caddygaysite) junior jimmyh. Your BigmomaSho is callin you
Old 01-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Teching In

The car looks good.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I refuse to look at the pictures in your damn Classified ad in the wrong section. Im reporting you to the mods, blocking you from my profile, and might cry later because this thread has upset me so much. Might even change my tampon if it gets that bad.

On another note, the car is a tad too low for me but i appreciate the innovation cause i know it had to be a pain in the *** to get that setup to work.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Put the stock suspension and rims back on and it will sell faster. Sell the upgrades separately to someone who will appreciate them.

A very small percentage of buyers are going to shell 22k for 7yr old car esp w/80k mi. Even fewer when it's slammed. You might get lucky, but it's not likely.

Sort of like when you have wild colors in a house and the realtor tells you to paint it all white. You love it, most won't.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Fix those emblems too.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JimmyHemroid
and this is your contribution? Laughable
you dont even own a V enjoy your hemroids

once a troll, always a troll
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

I agree with the others (except the 10 post moderators), it will probably sell faster if you put it back to stock. I am sure you will be able to find someone to buy the coilovers and rims, I will personally be interested in the coilovers if you are looking to sell them. But good luck with what ever you do bro, car is sexy as is.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Troll Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts (thebigjmsho, JimmyHemroid, AND Junior1))

Originally Posted by tony tone
not too long ago, and nothing has changed since other than it's cleaner now after the detail:

You have your intake sleeve's on the Volant intake tube switched in the wrong places. The 3-3/4 X 3 sleeve goes between the MAF sensor and the intake tube while the 3-3/4 X 2 sleeve goes between the TB and intake tube. Clearly you have the shorter of the sleeves (the 2 inch) between the MAF sensor. Here is a link to the instructions. http://volant.com/3dkls/iddb/Tfile/F...y/15857150.pdf You should have it looked at and corrected. Could cause problems to a furtue owner.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadzilla
Put the stock suspension and rims back on and it will sell faster. Sell the upgrades separately to someone who will appreciate them.

A very small percentage of buyers are going to shell 22k for 7yr old car esp w/80k mi. Even fewer when it's slammed. You might get lucky, but it's not likely.

Sort of like when you have wild colors in a house and the realtor tells you to paint it all white. You love it, most won't.
^yes that^

Car does look good though. I'd just hate to be shaken to death by it.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by shadyLS6
you dont even own a V enjoy your hemroids

once a troll, always a troll

LOL.... once a PARROT, awalys a PARROT
Old 01-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Launching!

i would be intrested in the coils also.....
Old 01-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Originally Posted by 06vLo
i would be intrested in the coils also.....
KSport or D2 , you can get um for under 1k.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

junior, GTFO!!

Tony, long time no talk bro. sux that your selling your baby. I miss my V so bad. shoot me a PM when your ready! give me first dibs bro..lol. I may be intrested. your V has always been one of my favorite!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks for all the feedback guys.

sup fern?! you have a pm.

Quick Reply: Extensive detail, updated pics and considering a sale. 20" forged wheels on coilovers