Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Feeler Thread: Thinking of selling the Maggie

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahhahah great thread.. GLWS DMM
Old 04-25-2012, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dr.duct_mossburg
You or the other few turds that couldnt figure out a parts list if it was a coloring book. Dosent matter to me, i sold it quickly and locally. The best part here is you cant even read basic math but you talk about your master plan for a tvs build. >20k miles is under 20k miles not over, therfore saying three times the amount of miles calls for the polished turd award. Regardless of your stupidity, my point here is by you posting all of your babble for attention of a "tvs kit" that you will do, you may make other turds in your nation begin to low ball him on what is an awesome deal.

Are your gloves still on?
the reason you sold it locally is because no one here was stupid enough to pay that price for yours.

Stop messing this guys thread up. PM each other
Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 PM
TECH Resident

Definitely not trying to get in the middle of this...
but ">20k" means greater than 20k miles.
<20k would mean less than 20k miles, seeing as how pacman always eats the larger number.

I may not be a mathematician, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:52 PM
TECH Addict

dr.duct and fuzzy take it to PM as this isn't the spot for it.... Thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

You beat me to it quickdraw! Lol
Originally Posted by wcryan
the reason you sold it locally is because no one here was stupid enough to pay that price for yours.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
dr.duct and fuzzy take it to PM as this isn't the spot for it.... Thanks

But then the rest of the forum doesnt get to read the ensuing drama!
free bump and be safe overseas!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:23 PM
DMM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks to everyone for the regards, and most importantly, the bumps! The Maggie is tentatively sold to a (somewhat) local forum member pending finalization of dates, additional parts, etc.

That leads me to ask this question....LS2 Maggie guy's....did you use the OE valley cover plate or did the Maggie come with a new one? If it came with a new one, is there much difference from the OE? The buyer is checking with Magnuson, but just thought I would throw it out there.

Originally Posted by Onefast V
Does that include the LS2 parts or did you have those separately?
Sorry my man, the member that I have spoken with has an LS2 and will need the 90mm snout.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FuzzyLog1c
You mean like how I wouldn't pay a couple extra thousand dollars for your Maggie with three times the mileage?

Don't make snide comments unless you want to start a fight.
Hahahha no joke. Dr Dickwad didn't know jack $hit about the Maggie (which he couldn't even install) or any of the missing parts but is quick to tell people they don't know anything when they asked questions.....?

Sorry let's get back on topic.....

DDM, if the deal falls through, I might be down. I'll PM you. I'm not local, but I could drive down for a day and I'm handy with a wrench. Or if all else fails, ship that thing.

Last edited by lollygagger8; 04-26-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FuzzyLog1c
Yep. Just contacted Silverado, identifying the fact that you've been acting like an *******. Just because you've been careful to use forum-safe language doesn't make your attitude or tendency to try to provoke fights on this forum any more acceptable than it would be if you used profanity to do it.

Oh, and if you want pick nits, a quantity (e.g. "20,000 miles") is not the same as performing math (2+2 = 4). Oh, and a single-sided comparative statement (e.g. ">20k miles") is not a valid mathematical statement.

Your initial thread was light on the details, and you failed to sell it on this forum because you a) you didn't provide specific answers to specific questions and b) your attitude stunk. That'll ward off all but the most desperate customers. More specifically: between the non-specific mileage and parts list, it sounded like you were trying to cover something up.

Lmao, Big deal, You went and told on someone. Dude, This forum isn't my life so I really don't care, Nor have I broke any rules? First of all, This has turned in to a for sale ad for the OP which takes away the validity of this thread (which I dont care nor do I have a problem with it, that's for whom ever has the time to volunteer to be a mod).

It was light on the details because turds such as yourself would be dumb enough to go to Magnuson for all of the parts and then turn around and cry to me because they ripped your for $100's of dollars. For your information, I did sell it locally but it was through this forum and the FS Ad that I had. It would take about 20 minutes in all to comb through the parts list and figure out the parts you need. I did actually aid the person who bought it in where to source these, easily and cheaply. If you source back to my FS ad, You will see the links at the bottom. To bad you AND Lolly and 2 others were to lazy to do so.

You can claim over priced all you want, but I can link at least 3 maggie threads over the last 12 months where you have came in and said this. All three have sold and you still have your thumb in your *** talking how you're going to do this and do that. Now go run along and tattle again.
Yes, I didnt list exact mileage? Are you buying a car, or used performance parts? I didn't know exact mileage and in very rare circumstances will you see exact mileage listed.

Originally Posted by wcryan

Wrong, I sold it on this forum in the for sale ad.

How was that price not just? A brand new $400 comp cam, heat exchanger, valley tray, etc. and pretty much everything else needed. Sorry that I wasn't going to sell it for $3000 when they are now $5-6k new just for the kit not including the cam.

The OP is selling his for $3500 with no cam, used heat exchanger, valley tray, reservoir, etc. he just had some houses, and bolts more than I and you wont have any of your stock pieces.

Not even to mention, You wanted my maggie but wanted me to piece it out because you had an LS2.. Lol, I told you no and that we werent going to come to an agreement on the price.

Originally Posted by lollygagger8
Hahahha no joke. Dr Dickwad didn't know jack $hit about the Maggie (which he couldn't even install) or any of the missing parts but is quick to tell people they don't know anything when they asked questions.....?

Sorry let's get back on topic.....

DDM, if the deal falls through, I might be down. I'll PM you. I'm not local, but I could drive down for a day and I'm handy with a wrench. Or if all else fails, ship that thing.
Haha I couldnt install it myself? I was going to chose not to because 1.I have the money that instead of spending my weekends doing the install, only to trailer the car somewhere to have it tuned. I can just drop it off and pick it up a few days later. 2. I bought the Maggie and realized that by the time I got done spending money to put the car where I wanted I could easily buy a V2 and have much more potential.

Lol, Once again, you, much like fuzzy are the two same turds in a pod. You all pop up on every single boost thread and talk all of this crazy **** and waste peoples times. As a matter of fact, I told you I wasnt selling you the maggie because I didnt feel confident that you were going to get it and not blow up my phone with basic calls like I was your personal tech. You got very butt hurt and that was that.

DDM Don't waste your time with either of these guys. Go archive boost sale threads in the last year. They pop up in almost all of them and waste peoples times. The rest of the turd crew can post what they want, I'd love to sit and play keyboard tag with you but I have a life and this forum nor a near 10 year old, $15k car is at the center of it.

Last edited by dr.duct_mossburg; 04-26-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:19 PM
DMM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The OP is selling his for $3500 with no cam
I might just have a cam or two laying around.....
Old 04-26-2012, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

Old 04-26-2012, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DMM
I might just have a cam or two laying around.....
That's good. lol. I don't wish you to get any less than you want for your sale.

Hope you all the best, just trying to help you save a little time and not waste it entertaining tire kickers.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hahhahaa, Dr. Doucher good stuff.

You swore up and down that the cam you had was a Maggie one, because you don't know wtf you are talking about. I had to do the reasearch for you and found out it wasn't even a good blower cam, let alone for the Maggie! LOL

BTW, I've bought and sold plenty on here and CF forums.
Tire kicker cracks me up...you can kick rocks since you hate this forum and V1 so much.

Sorry for mucking up your thread DMM! At least you know what you are talking about.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

You swore up and down that the cam you had was a Maggie one, because you don't know wtf you are talking about. I had to do the reasearch for you and found out it wasn't even a good blower cam, let alone for the Maggie! LOL

BTW, I've bought and sold plenty on here and CF forums.
Tire kicker cracks me up...you can kick rocks since you hate this forum and V1 so much.

Sorry for mucking up your thread DMM! At least you know what you are talking about.
Lol, You are like a worthless little kid with your name calling with the over excessive ZOMG! LOL HAHAHAHAHA< LMAO!!!

Cool story bro.

You saying DMM knows his stuff (which I don't disagree).

You pulling your hahahaahahahaahahaah **** and telling me how it wasn't a maggie cam, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by DMM
113* LSA with 4* advance ground in and 14* split to the exhaust...gonna lope pretty hard but will really help to add torque where the Maggie does its magic. Going on memory, these spec's aren't too far off from the SNL Blower cam (you can search results of that), which works really well. If you have a really good tuner lined up, I say go for it if you are already looking for some lope.
DMM telling Jaybird (who purchased my stuff) that it in fact was much like the SNL blower cam which works well for the maggie.

Keep at it boss! You show all your little buddies you're the man!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol, You are like a worthless little kid with your name calling with the over excessive ZOMG! LOL HAHAHAHAHA< LMAO!!!

Cool story bro.

You saying DMM knows his stuff (which I don't disagree).

You pulling your hahahaahahahaahahaah **** and telling me how it wasn't a maggie cam, etc, etc.

DMM telling Jaybird (who purchased my stuff) that it in fact was much like the SNL blower cam which works well for the maggie.

Keep at it boss! You show all your little buddies you're the man!
That is hahahaha or LOL or whatever you want to call it because SNL was one of the people told me that that cam isn't good for a Maggie. Besides, he said the SNL cam works well for the Maggie....not yours.

I realize you are just a lil' telephone tough guy who thinks he is big stuff talking big on the internet using mommy's computer. Take it to PM if you want to talk some more **** to me pal.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

... >20k miles is under 20k miles not over ...

Quick Reply: Feeler Thread: Thinking of selling the Maggie