Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

[PICS] Looked at a Black one today

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default [PICS] Looked at a Black one today

Wow, these cars are awesome in person. Its pretty crazy how a few subtle appearance changes from a regular CTS set it off so much. Interior is nice as well. Plenty of room and comfortable seats. The shifter throws didnt feel as long as a stock C5's, but it still felt really sloppy. It idles extremely smooth and quiet. Didnt get to drive it, but maybe next week. Here are the pics:

Old 04-03-2004, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't care for the tan interior but only because it mixes all the interior colors and textures. There are about 5 different textures within the car's interior all with varying looks. Add the tan to that and the interior get awful busy in a hurry. I like the black on black the best.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cvp33
I don't care for the tan interior but only because it mixes all the interior colors and textures. There are about 5 different textures within the car's interior all with varying looks. Add the tan to that and the interior get awful busy in a hurry. I like the black on black the best.

I dig the tan- mostly because I've had it in my 95 and 99 camaros and I don't like change
Same two-tone as the CTS, light tan seats & Carpet combined with black upper door panels, console and dash.
Harder than black to keep clean, but that's why you need a 4.5 horsepower wet-dry shop vac mounted on the wall of your garage - 18 foot hose lets you reach anywhere in the car and clean the whole interior in 5 minutes
Old 04-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Launching!

any reason why it's parked in the dirt?
Old 04-05-2004, 10:47 PM
10 Second Club

nic car, cant wait to see one of these pounding the ground

Quick Reply: [PICS] Looked at a Black one today