Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

LG Motorsports coil overs and G-Force 9" rear ordered!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well let me test a FuC%ing set then. I seem to be pretty good at revealing their faults.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

And yeah I got it, it takes time sometimes. So why no communication? response to emails?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

WOW.......
Old 05-12-2013, 09:52 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by COLEVETTE
And yeah I got it, it takes time sometimes. So why no communication? response to emails?
I went through emails and found one email, the last one, that I must have missed. If I would of responded I would of said what I said above, that I'll just have to let you know when they are done.
There are 5 people working at our facility, sometimes I don't get to see all the emails from everyone and sometimes emails get over looked.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 54inches
WOW.......
I was reading your 8.8 DIY thread and remembered we took an order for a 2 piece driveshaft for an 8.8 swap the other day.
Should work out nice.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

I sure hope so, thanks for checking it out. We need your help. We are in no hurry, but need some additional parts. Gulf should be calling you tomorrow for a new axles shaft; shaft only.

It would be awesome if you could just cut it down and respline it. We looked at it yesterday and after measuring 72 times have come to the conclusion that there is plenty of room before the neck down to have it cut, and resplined.

When it works, we will be sending more orders your way!
Old 05-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Gforce Engineering
I went through emails and found one email, the last one, that I must have missed. If I would of responded I would of said what I said above, that I'll just have to let you know when they are done.
There are 5 people working at our facility, sometimes I don't get to see all the emails from everyone and sometimes emails get over looked.

Cool story. If you would have responded, I would not have posted here yesterday.

Why would you take better care of new customers when you have a few guys still having issues almost two years after purchase? (this is regarding the new axles)

Also, I find it f#cking crazy that you cant give me a time-frame and come remotely close to it.

Feel free to call me today if you think you need to. If not, we can continue it publicly here.

Last edited by COLEVETTE; 05-12-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Wow Colevette, tell us how you really feel.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Gforce Engineering
So you have more business than you can handle? Hire some more people! Guys, you can only benefit from this.

Look at how Tick is blowing up even bigger now that Martin is doing the customer service. Look at how Race Proven Motorsports is expanding day by day, because they have a dedicated, knowledgeable guy (Bill) doing the customer service.

Businesses are defined by how they handle growth, just as much as by how they handle contraction. You seem like a shop that's been able to survive through hard times, which is great. Now's the time to grow, though.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

^^True^^
Old 05-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

Had a talk over the phone with Chris. My faith is restored. Bad luck sometimes targets both customer and business. Ill post results when the new axles get here but im optimistic.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

I would love to work for G-Force and I am great with the customer service.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:17 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by COLEVETTE
Had a talk over the phone with Chris. My faith is restored. Bad luck sometimes targets both customer and business. Ill post results when the new axles get here but im optimistic.
It was good to talk to you today, glad we had the chat. I know you will like the new axles, I just wish I had a set of the prototypes to send you when we had some.
The 31 spline cv stars are now getting machined on the cnc mill so it wont be long.

Thanks
Chris

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports coil overs and G-Force 9" rear ordered!