Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 09:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if nobody gets to it first ill do a write up in 3 weeks when i get home and have free time, for both trailing arms ands cradle bushings.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Teching In

I bought everything they make but the flex disc, all in blue but the trailing arms, it's pickled for the winter so spring will be the install. Look forward to the write ups. Later
Old 11-29-2012, 10:20 AM
TECH Regular

Question did anyone who ordered from them receive a tracking number yet ? I emailed them and they told me they were bombarded with orders but i was wondering if anyone received anything yet, Im getting itchy!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

I paid for mine just a few hours after they released them. No tracking or anything else yet. I believe it was the 20th. I'm getting itchy too, because I ordered them before the black Friday sale. I guess I could have waited and got them just as soon. Kinda makes me mad.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lilgcts-v
Question did anyone who ordered from them receive a tracking number yet ? I emailed them and they told me they were bombarded with orders but i was wondering if anyone received anything yet, Im getting itchy!
My order came in Monday 11/26.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Now I am mad. Did they send a tracking #, or just send them?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sweetwilliebrownjr
They made a comment on their facebook that they had a grip of orders from the black friday sale and are working hard on getting all the orders fulfilled.

http://www.facebook.com/Revshift?fref=ts
Old 11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Calm down sir! Have some empathy for these guys. They are the first to develop such bushings for the V1 and they came out with them 2 days before they put them on sale! So I can only imagine the flood of orders that poored into them over a HOLIDAY weekend. There is no doubt that when they came into work monday they dug in, they are stand up guys and I'm sure your order will be handled in due time. So what if you did not recieve a tracking number as long as they arrive!
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got a tracking number but I order my parts wednesday not Friday.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Staging Lane

My credit card got charged $347.97 worth of product on Nov. 24th and no email yet either. Not sure what to think? I'd be fine with an email that said we're experiencing a HIGH NUMBER of orders, or something especially if they charged my card?

For me, their customer service is lacking and not on par with others. NOT recommending REV SHIFT to anyone else at this point.

edit: I ordered on Black Friday
Old 11-29-2012, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered on 11/21 evening, got a tracking # on 11/22, and package was at my door on 11/26 morning. Pretty quick IMO.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 01_SuperSlow
I ordered on 11/21 evening, got a tracking # on 11/22, and package was at my door on 11/26 morning. Pretty quick IMO.
I ordered 9:45am 11/21 and haven't received an email for shipping yet. Only ordered the blue cradle bushings.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jvtex
My credit card got charged $347.97 worth of product on Nov. 24th and no email yet either. Not sure what to think? I'd be fine with an email that said we're experiencing a HIGH NUMBER of orders, or something especially if they charged my card?

For me, their customer service is lacking and not on par with others. NOT recommending REV SHIFT to anyone else at this point.

edit: I ordered on Black Friday
Everyone is acting like this is JEGS or something. Small business making a major product. I guess in America the customer is always right
Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

Mine were ordered 6:21 am on Tuesday. That's before their sale. I payed extra to have it handled before black Friday. I'm sure they're swamped, but If someone else can order over a day later, and get them in 5 days, why have I waited 9 days now? I'm not freaking out, just annoyed. I will be buying more bushings from them as they come out. I sent them an email and waiting on a reply. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

I feel for you guys who are waiting and maybe they aren't good at first order in, first order shipped.....but I agree that we should cut them a little slack. I've been following them on Facebook and I seriously doubt they had the shelves stocked for as many orders as they received. They did, on Facebook, request that customers be patient and they seemed surprised at the number of orders. I say give them more than 4-5 business days before not recommending them, they are a small enthusiast owned business.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NIKDSC5
Everyone is acting like this is JEGS or something. Small business making a major product. I guess in America the customer is always right

I get that they're small business and, you're right, I will cut them some slack. But, in America the customer IS always right. That's the Top priority of any business around the world, Customer service is a priority for return business.

I ordered, the NEW Cradle Bushings, trailing arm bushings, Motor Mounts with protective sleeves and Trans Mount bushing. Charged my Credit card and no response... that's my only complaint.

Customer is always right........
Old 11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Regular

I ordered my stuff on black friday, I'm not entirely annoyed because i am understanding of a small business (which america needs more of) is behind because of a huge demand but i do like to know whats going on when i spend my hard earned money, when i emailed Revshift they got back to me quickly so sending a mass email shouldn't be out of there reach.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DougNuts
I feel for you guys who are waiting and maybe they aren't good at first order in, first order shipped.....but I agree that we should cut them a little slack. I've been following them on Facebook and I seriously doubt they had the shelves stocked for as many orders as they received. They did, on Facebook, request that customers be patient and they seemed surprised at the number of orders. I say give them more than 4-5 business days before not recommending them, they are a small enthusiast owned business.
Maybe for contact and sorting the whole mess out a few more days. However, I have no idea how long they take to make? I know they were not prepaired for the amount of orders they got, there is no doubt about that.

Also, I'm not saying cut them all the slack in the world. In hinsight they should have been prepaired for the worst (a flood of low stocked items) and handled it more accordingly no doubt. I'm just saying that when I call, they have picked up the phone everytime. So customer service can swing both ways, while they are def slow at contacting the customer in the usual acceptable manner, have you called or tryed contacting them as well to check on things? Both methods coming to a better conclusion as to what is going on?

*I know several have emailed for contact* but lets assume he is away from his computer making your parts, calling (during business hours Eastern Standard Time) is a sure fire way to get info quickly.

I ordered them expecting a delay of about 2 weeks! They just made these and I knew from both forums that everyone was about to order them. So I have no point really, and I'm not making excuses for REVSHIFT. Hell I'm not even fully aware of his situation i.e. how many people work there, resources etc alls I know is I can feel for them, when things like this arise. Hopefully it will be a learning experience for them as it is with most small businesses and they will only improve. I know I look forward to the day where every bushing in my V is poly.

Originally Posted by jvtex
I get that they're small business and, you're right, I will cut them some slack. But, in America the customer IS always right. That's the Top priority of any business around the world, Customer service is a priority for return business.

I ordered, the NEW Cradle Bushings, trailing arm bushings, Motor Mounts with protective sleeves and Trans Mount bushing. Charged my Credit card and no response... that's my only complaint.

Customer is always right........
I'm sorry you are having trouble with your order. You really got no response? The second I placed My order I got several confirmation emails. Did you not? Have you tried calling them to check on your order?

Also i completly disagree. Being as I have worked in several different facets of customer service I can say the customer is not always right. *Now after you read that I'm not saying you sir are wrong* I feel for your situation as well as theirs someone who was looking forward to getting these parts asap. good news for REVSHIFT, they kind of have a monopoly on the situation. Bad news for you or anyone else involved. I'm sure that if you become increasingly displeased they will issue a refund hassel free. But, to say that the customer is always right is the kinda of thinking from one who is "deserving". Which is also another reason why Americans are hated everywhere (not going into a political debate). I would be the first to tell the customer they are wrong even if I have to pull out my smart phone to prove it. Who likes dealing with the spoiled rotten kid that makes a scene and causes problems until they get their way? No one. Which is exactly how Americans handle many different situations (customer service related) like this. Which is also why when you read reviews you're likely going to get more negative than positive, because we are spiteful. "I didn't get what I wanted so I feel the need to warn others." Where as those who have plesent experiences are less likely to waste their time to give good reviews or surveys or whatever. By all means if you recieve the bushings and the do not meet your expectations and customer service is still terrible have at it.

I have no point here really, I just like to attack situations with a cool head, while holding all the cards.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

I on e ordered an $1800 ecu from a small business. I waited patiently then called three weeks later to be told it was on back order. After that, I called once a week, and was assured every time, it would be next week. I eventually requested a refund, and was told the company was bought out, and that they were no longer responsible for my money. That is why I'm concerned. Not that I expect that from these guys, but I'll always have that fear in the back of my mind.
I work for a auto service shop. The customer is usually wrong, but the "bosses" will give anything away to prevent a scene. It's a sad state of things when you can bitch you're way into a free $1000 set of tires. I'm not trying that. Hell I paid full price to beat the rush, and paid it a mere few hours after they were released. I've just got a bitter taste in my mouth from a previous experience, and this is not a good drink to wash it down with.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

yikes

Quick Reply: REVSHIFT Rear Cradle Busings