Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

My new 05 CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might have some parts you want. I actually have a full set of BMR bushings that have never been installed (Car already had bushing kit and I didn't know it) and the Anti hop brace (installed). Just ordered my 8.8 kit so won't need them anymore.

Also, will have a GEN 4 Diff with about 20k mileage on it, no issues on stock setup except CAI and Magnaflow Hi flow cats (Will sell those as well)

Going to a Forged 402 w/ 2.8L Kenne Bell set up, so upgrading everything at once!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Interested in sound/video clip of the exhaust with the muffler delete and x pipe in place of the stock resonator. Pease. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Britt29
I might have some parts you want. I actually have a full set of BMR bushings that have never been installed (Car already had bushing kit and I didn't know it) and the Anti hop brace (installed). Just ordered my 8.8 kit so won't need them anymore.

Also, will have a GEN 4 Diff with about 20k mileage on it, no issues on stock setup except CAI and Magnaflow Hi flow cats (Will sell those as well)

Going to a Forged 402 w/ 2.8L Kenne Bell set up, so upgrading everything at once!
Hit me up if you sell that GEN 4 Diff, I'm interested for sure!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I would be interested in the bushings and cats. Pm me.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Breaking
Interested in sound/video clip of the exhaust with the muffler delete and x pipe in place of the stock resonator. Pease. Thanks.
Loud and raspy.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Well my buddy did the same thing with an H pipe on his and its much louder than mine but In my opinion it sounds too much like a truck and bubbly/clappy. I like the x pipe rasp but im just curious how it sounds with no mufflers or resonator.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Staging Lane

Looks like everyone beat me to the punch, but not really interested in any. I'm just going to brace up my rear end and let it whine. If any damage occurs, then I as well will be doing the 8.8 swap, but from all the info I gathered all the stock diff's no matter what gen they are will at some point in time whine.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Breaking
Well my buddy did the same thing with an H pipe on his and its much louder than mine but In my opinion it sounds too much like a truck and bubbly/clappy. I like the x pipe rasp but im just curious how it sounds with no mufflers or resonator.
I will try and post a video from my phone, but the quality won't be so well. I honestly don't mind the little rasp that I get from the set up. With only the muffler's removed it just wasn't enough exhuast note for me.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by impulse27297
I will try and post a video from my phone, but the quality won't be so well. I honestly don't mind the little rasp that I get from the set up. With only the muffler's removed it just wasn't enough exhuast note for me.
THANKS!

I just have no mufflers right now and Im looking for a little more without doing longtubes but trying not to sound like a truck haha.

Quick Reply: My new 05 CTS-V