Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Parts needed to transform (08-13) CTS to CTS-V?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
You're such a ***, why don't you go put a volant sticker on your back window? I heard it adds 20HP with a tune and CAI only! Better yet why don't you go make your GT look like a GXP with badges and everything since ” it's so cool” and then come post pics up so we can compare it to a Fiero trying to look like a Ferrari? But hey, all you GT guys think it looks soooooo ”coool” right? I'm sure regular cts guys think that putting V parts and badges on looks cool too, even thought we laugh at them! Just like the GXP guys laugh at you GT guys for doing the same thing... word of advice, go buy a GXP if that's what you want to look like!
P.s. Get fucked
I'm not talking about adding badges, just the body parts you douche bag. Like most members here you can't comprehend what you read and have to twist **** around. As liqidvenom said, quit acting like a child with your immature sexual remarks.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
I'm not talking about adding badges, just the body parts you douche bag. Like most members here you can't comprehend what you read and have to twist **** around. As liqidvenom said, quit acting like a child with your immature sexual remarks.
twist **** around? Fool, you're the one that came in here beating your chest and calling EVERYONE idiots when they gave their opinions and you sure as hell didn't clarify who you were talking to so stop acting like **** got twisted, shut the **** up, sit down and watch while big boys talk ace...
Old 03-10-2013, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only thing big about you is your head you egotistical POS. GTF out of here and go back to school dumbass!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:25 PM
TECH Addict

Hahahahahaha, take your crybaby *** back to the G8 section and stop hanging out at the ” new post” section trying to up your post count (cause that's the only reason you even saw this thread ) ace...

P.s. You don't want none of my 125lbs @ 5'4 of fury!

The only thing big about you is your head you egotistical POS. GTF out of here and go back to school dumbass!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I love it when a thread goes juvenile.

Op I think you could just get away with a hood, mesh grills and rims. Would look good really, just struggle to get out of its way. <-could not help myself. Again, good luck, and if ya do it post up some pics so we forum guys have something to bicker about.

Last edited by NIKDSC5; 03-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NIKDSC5
I love it when a thread goes juvenile.

:ibtl:

Op I think you could just get away with a hood, mesh grills, front bumper and rims. Would look good really, just struggle to get out of its way. <-could not help myself. Again, good luck, and if ya do it post up some pics so we forum guys have something to bicker about.
Fixed... Mesh grill on the base cts bumper looks terrible
Old 03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

No doubt NIKDSC5, the children always have to show their age and lack of intelligence.

Being 125lbs @ 5'4 I'll smash you like a bug little boy!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

You guys are idiots
Y'all Sure do ace...

No doubt NIKDSC5, the children always have to show their age and lack of intelligence.

Being 125lbs @ 5'4 I'll smash you like a bug little boy!
^^^^ your prolly the same size chump... Lol
Old 03-10-2013, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's probably not prolly you dumbass. And I'm 5'10 200 pounds of hit it out of the park muscle.

I'm done wasting my time with you little boy so move on!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 PM
JDB
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All show and no go. Lame. I don't care if it looks good or is done well. And putting other cars wheels on your different car is not the same as trying to make your car look like something it's not. It's one thing to clean up the look of a car and another to make it look like a car it's not.

If you roll up to me or at a GTG looking like a V and it's a base CTS... I will laugh at it and I can have that opinion ...like or not...because that's what it is...my opinion. Do whatever you want..it's your car and your $...but expect people to not like it.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:02 PM

Hmm perhaps I should have tried a woman friendly forum. Yikes. Well to be clear I just wanted the front of the V. So I wasn't going to add sideskirts, badges, rear bumper, wheels or anything else that the V has. And again I don't want a V because I'm paying mainly for performance that I don't want or need so IMO it's a waste of money. If I want to go fast I hop on my GSXR, which I rarely do anyway. Now if the car ends up looking like crap without the sideskirts or wheels then yes I will go ahead and add those. Plus if you are buying a CTS with a V hood anyway, why not just change out the bumper and grills as well?
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JDB
All show and no go. Lame. I don't care if it looks good or is done well. And putting other cars wheels on your different car is not the same as trying to make your car look like something it's not. It's one thing to clean up the look of a car and another to make it look like a car it's not.

If you roll up to me or at a GTG looking like a V and it's a base CTS... I will laugh at it and I can have that opinion ...like or not...because that's what it is...my opinion. Do whatever you want..it's your car and your $...but expect people to not like it.
He asked what parts he needed to do this, not if you or anyone else would like it. It amazes me how so many of you fools don't know how to comprehend what you read.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

Name:  21486521.jpg
Views: 3330
Size:  76.7 KB

It's probably not prolly you dumbass. And I'm 5'10 200 pounds of hit it out of the park muscle.

I'm done wasting my time with you little boy so move on!
Hahaha, only 5'10 @ 200lbs? You must feel really big when you think the other guy is really small don't you! Lil boy!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:23 PM
TECH Addict

Wouldn't you rather get honest opinions from people rather then sugar coated answers because you're a girl? besides you could have been a guy with that name... Our opinions were not based on your gender.... Btw, it will look like crap if you just do the front bumper.. worse case do front and back bumpers, and side skirts... just make sure to have some rims on it too..

Originally Posted by sonyab523
Hmm perhaps I should have tried a woman friendly forum. Yikes. Well to be clear I just wanted the front of the V. So I wasn't going to add sideskirts, badges, rear bumper, wheels or anything else that the V has. And again I don't want a V because I'm paying mainly for performance that I don't want or need so IMO it's a waste of money. If I want to go fast I hop on my GSXR, which I rarely do anyway. Now if the car ends up looking like crap without the sideskirts or wheels then yes I will go ahead and add those. Plus if you are buying a CTS with a V hood anyway, why not just change out the bumper and grills as well?
Old 03-10-2013, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sonyab523
These two characters are putting on an unusual show. We're not usually this bad. Having said that, you will have better luck with CTS forum on caddilacforums:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...on-forum-2003/

I'm sure there are several on there who have done a CTS to V look conversion and could help you get the aesthetic you want. No one here has every attempted it, and anyway we are more focused on performance on this forum (hence the name LS1tech, after the fabled LS1 V8 engine).

Good luck.

DAC
Old 03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Not unusual... I always stickup for my V family when someone comes in name calling... It was just a bonus because I can't stand the G8 fanboy....
Originally Posted by DACTARI
These two characters are putting on an unusual show. We're not usually this bad. Having said that, you will have better luck with CTS forum on caddilacforums:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...on-forum-2003/

I'm sure there are several on there who have done a CTS to V look conversion and could help you get the aesthetic you want. No one here has every attempted it, and anyway we are more focused on performance on this forum (hence the name LS1tech, after the fabled LS1 V8 engine).

Good luck.

DAC
Old 03-10-2013, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

Coming from a guy with no ******* taste! You have no room for an opinion as your taste is lacking... Prime example is this beautiful lil thread of you and your butt buddy moonpie! Guy reminds me of an educated Mike Nice!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...g8-gxp-m6.html

He asked what parts he needed to do this, not if you or anyone else would like it. It amazes me how so many of you fools don't know how to comprehend what you read.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

@ OP...

Front bumper:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...FRONT%20BUMPER

Rear bumper:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...=REAR%20BUMPER

Grill:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...E&group=GRILLE

Rockers & trim:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...%20%26%20FLOOR
Old 03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Launching!

Sounds like dumping 6k to make a fake cts-v is a good investment.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sheesh. I come back to this fun little thread, and boy did it go down the tubes in a hurry.

Quick Reply: Parts needed to transform (08-13) CTS to CTS-V?