Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

ticket doing 63 in a 65 zone

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kciaccio
ah, OK how does that relate to my story of ghetto walkers jumping onto the bus after the accident claiming they were on it when it happened?
Cuz while I was legitamately on the bus when the accident occurred, I was still treated like crap & they were skeptical like I had just jumped on the bus . . .
Old 03-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DACTARI
lmao...
Old 03-16-2013, 01:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I drive in NYC, I couldn't give a **** what lane you're in, I'm passing you. LOL
Old 04-01-2013, 09:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Smile Be like a doctor and have more patience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drive in NYC, I couldn't give a **** what lane you're in, I'm passing you.

typical, NYC driver how many suspension parts have u been through...in POTHOLE CITY. U sound like the typical road rage mainiac that if I were in the left lane doing 75mph in a 60zone and there were 2 other lanes wide open u would be the one flashing your lights on and off cause u want to do 80 or 90mph ...U know how to use your steering wheel and move over and pass.....and when u go by me and stare or flip me the bird, I will just laugh and smile and wave at ya while u run into the back of a work crew.Now that would suck....Everyone is different..You have your average drivers, bad drivers, good drivers, young ladies who are frightened to death to drive but have to drive to go to work and u got handicapped drivers.young inexperienced drivers,elderly drivers,drivers who's vehicles are having mechanical problems and are just trying to get off the road and onto the shoulder...AND u have drivers with guns and some with baseball bats who would not think twice using it if he or she were raged ..I have been driving through NYC since 1973 and it hasn't changed...Matter of fact I will have to drive through there tonight...exit 10 off NJ Turnpike to 278 past Manhatten to 495 to the JFK Aiport..NOT, I say NOT, a pleasant drive....

Attitude in ALL lanes kill, and the right lane where some are saying are slow lanes kill even more from traffic entering off the ramps and not yielding.
Years ago, AND to this day Md. State Troopers will stay in the middle lane and do 55 exactly in a 55 zone and dare someone to pass them This is ignorant and pure harrassment. These cops know how to drive and this kind of arrogant behavior is unacceptable....I myself am like a motorcyclist. I am an offensive driver...and if I offend other drivers too bad...I look ahead and i will drive in the left lane, middle or right lane.."whichever I think is the safest" it all depends on the conditions, weather, traffic,at which speed I go. and one must even pay attention to all the vehicles surrounding themselves. U see a vehicle with dents and lots of damage to it..well I try to stay away from that vehicle...In your rear view mirror if u see a vehicle or motorcycle speeding, [try to avoid it]...BUT do NOT jepordize your safety by getting out of a speeders way...That's when accidents occur...I posted this thread just to get reactions and I got what I expected...Some are so pissed at this young lady that they actually lost it.[What if it were YOUR daughter]..that's right...U became a victim of "road rage"...and the next thing u know u wind up letting this incident making u so angry that now u are the one that is going to cause an accident or have an accident...Chill, relax, and pay attention, enjoy your nice ride and go the speed limit or a little over, but don't ever get pissed at someone who is NOT breaking the law and doing the speed limit...If someone ahead of u ,,,no matter what lane, is gong under the limit, this is the time to pass safely, use turn signals and if it's safe floor it and get out of their way asap. then gradually slow down...grin and bear it.

Also whenever u see signs for "slower traffic stay in right lane" or "slower traffic keep to the right",,,,this is usally on upgrades and are mainly for truck traffic.. I don't think I have ever seen a sign that said "SLOWER TRAFFIC MOVE TO THE SLOW LANE" cause there is NO such thing as a slow lane or fast lane.....Remember the right lane is the most unsafe lane to be in...being pedestrians, or road kill, junk, garbage like those freakin broken recaps off of trucks, slow traffic and merging traffic, deer crossing. I could go on and on..Just a great suggestion. Stay out of the right lane as much as possible. I, myself usally drive in the middle, if there are three lanes..u WILL be a lot safer and never let someone who wants to go 20mph faster than u intimidate u..cause like I said, when u try to please other drivers and change your driving habits, YOU are taking a risk that could kill ya. Anyway, everyone please drive safely. leave a little earlier so u can make your ride a better experience...And damn when there is daylight and a wide open hwy. and conditions are good no traffic, dry road, no potholes, IF u know the road and u wanna feel the power of your V I say go for it.. It's against the law, but u can only hurt yourself NOT others....Take care everyone..
Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 9t8z28
I think this is awesome! Bought time!

Off subject but GREG O, you got any pics of your XLR ?
Yes, I love the XLR... only 330hp but at a 50mile an hr.roll that thing will flat out fly...Got too many vehicles...1990 4X4 Chevy with snow plow.
1999 4X4 Chevy Suburban to tow my
2011 28" V Nose enclosed trl.
1991 GMC Syclone for sale 2006 CTS-V of course for sale 1999 C5 vette [sold]
2004 XLR
2007 dd Honda Civic EX 40mpg
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
and the lizard at Geico just loves my $7,200 per/yr insurance bill....lol
ps: I have pics on my I Phone but not on my pc..not sure how to send???
Old 04-01-2013, 09:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DACTARI
That is ridiculous. That trooper exceeded his authority and infringed on the rights of a citizen for a made up charge. They won't do squat to him though.

If you guys hate slow drivers this much, watch what happens in 10 years when all the boomers his their 70s. It's gonna be Slowtown USA
Should I take that personally?? nah lol.Matter of fact I need to slow down some......
Old 04-01-2013, 09:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GREG O.
Should I take that personally?? nah lol.Matter of fact I need to slow down some......
Comment does not apply to boomers driving turboed V8s!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are driving in the left lane impeding traffic (no matter how fast you are going) you are creating a dangerous situation for other people... period.

Quick Reply: ticket doing 63 in a 65 zone