Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Show-N-Go Front License Plate

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 07:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ryridesmotox
I wasn't going to argue... He was a dick so I wasn't going to push my luck. I get annoyed when cops are ******** for no reason. Granted on the job I can be a bigger dick than anyone, but I won't unless someone thinks they are going to try and test it. I will return in kind so to speak. Besides, I was doing like 90 in a 65 on the way to court to testify in a case so I wasn't going to challenge him on his stop right then and make him keep me any longer lol. He got me fair and square, I'll take my lumps when they come. I don't badge my way out of stuff usually, unless its something petty like rolling a stop sign or something lame like that.
makes sense... stay safe
Old 07-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
Will this work on a V1 caddy? If so were you get one at?
It is universal; you can grab one from Ebay or Amazon.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Smile

Originally Posted by ChitownLS1
Since I reside in the city of Chicago in the great state of Illinois I am required to have a front plate. It pained me to think that I would have to destroy the look of the V's front end with a FUGLY front license plate. This led me to the Show-N-Go hide away front license plate holder.

Show-N-Go License Plate - YouTube

How Much$$$ Co. who made yours?? and could u have put it in the middle of the bumper. or must it be more on a straight piece of the bumper.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

If you install it in your center the plate will stick out more when it is retracted. The only time the plate is up is when it needs to be. You can always get an electric one. Google Altec products.

Quick Reply: Show-N-Go Front License Plate