Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Supercharge

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The dealer is in Southern California, Mark Cristopher Cadillac 909-390-2900, as far as I know I don't think so. I din't get into all the details with them, but I know they were going to charge $10K for everything.
Originally Posted by ahahnu
I mean where is the dearlership? I never heard of any dealer doing something like that.
My other question, does it void any warranty from Cadillac?
Old 12-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Teching In

Trust me, I was shocked when they told me.
Originally Posted by ahahnu
I mean where is the dearlership? I never heard of any dealer doing something like that.
My other question, does it void any warranty from Cadillac?
Old 12-21-2004, 09:11 AM
On The Tree

Thank you. I was kinda hoping it would be with in driving distance, but from right coast to left coast is a little too far. Maybe someone out here will be able to do it.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Teching In

The whine from a magnacharger is very loud and can be heard over a performance exhaust under boost.The Pro Charger is alot quiter and you can actually hear your performance exhaust under boost.When running such a low psi,an intercooled unit does not outperform a non intercooled unit.The unit on More's car never saw a high intake air temp.Its a lot cleaner install.Other note to consider...Magnacharger you can't choose to go with an aftermarket intake or a bigger throttle body for more additional power....procharger you can.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:39 PM
blownerator

Actuall, the Corsa is WAY louder than the Magnacharger.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Teching In

I heard that More’s unit requires a lot more modifications and cutting.
Originally Posted by gmgearhead
The whine from a magnacharger is very loud and can be heard over a performance exhaust under boost.The Pro Charger is alot quiter and you can actually hear your performance exhaust under boost.When running such a low psi,an intercooled unit does not outperform a non intercooled unit.The unit on More's car never saw a high intake air temp.Its a lot cleaner install.Other note to consider...Magnacharger you can't choose to go with an aftermarket intake or a bigger throttle body for more additional power....procharger you can.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Teching In

one small modification to the radiator support to allow for intake duct clearance.
If someone does want to install a magnacharger ,More is getting one in stock.they said they would give a very good deal on.

Quick Reply: Supercharge