Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Well I did it....

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn guys, really beautiful cars especially the black on black

I am trying really hard to get a sliver one to match my Z06

btw, is the wheelhop fixed on the 05's ? and are there any improvements over an 04. I am thinking if nothing changed pickup a used 04
Old 01-09-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No mechanical changes for 05 vs. 04 just an integrated On Star/Sat Radio antenna vs. 2 separate. I've owned both an 04 and an 05 and they are the same. I'll bet you can find a deal on a used 04 with miles for under $40K, 05's slightly higher. If you're looking for new, get an 04 and avoid the $1,300 Gas Guzzler tax.

BTW, Chesrown Cadillac in Ohio has MANY used V's. They seem to have a never ending supply of promotional, program and exec cars.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:06 PM
TECH Regular

CVP,

You are corect sir!!!

I live like 6 miles from Chesrown, so it was really a pleasant surprise when I found out they were loaded.

Actually, we looked at the owners sons car, it had headers, exhaust, wheels and a burn upgrade, but it was titled and the taxes would have been more, but when I found out the platinum interior wasn't even offered, we went that route.

I guess Chad, the owners son, is good friends with one of Caddys promotional guys, thats why they have so many of the program cars.

Hey if anyone goes there from here, tell them Doug Klein told you, they'll give me half off an exhaust of my choice!!!!!

Quick Reply: Well I did it....