Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

ekool

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ctsvett
your tone says it all...

1: I dont have any record of you contributing to the FAQ.... I personally look at everyone and I dont see that you did. I will gladly do refund your donation if you did indeed donate.

Than that makes you completely full of **** REED!!! So much for all the time you spend "working" for free.You keep it Reed, it's obvious you need it more than I do.

2: I was not looking for thanks from you. Plenty of people already do that and I am sure they are NOT the ones calling me "no life by how "on top" of things they are" and say I over moderate... I AM a moderator on owners, so you WERE saying those things about me.

It obvious you need it Reed. What a martyr!!!

3: Kiss ***? I dont ask/request/want everyone to e-mail me a thank you letter for "the time I choose to spend" on the faq. All I ask is that people dont criticize me in public by saying that I am a power hungry person. I dont consider someone saying "thanks" a kiss ***.. I guess that shows the your maturity.

If that was the case, you would have p.m.'d me Reed, not cried on a public board about all the work you do.

4:Bitch about the time I spend? BS. I am not bitching about the time I spend. You obviously missed the point. I am bitching about people like you who are so unappreciative and say I have no life.... You would rather spend time being critical and insulting me. THATS my point.

Try growing some thicker skin if you think you were being attacked Reed. You're acting like a 12 year old. Yes, really.

4: Ask for help? You are right, you have not that I know of. This was just a warning not to.

I really doubt you could help me Reed. More like the other way around and you know it. I think that's what really bothers you.... huh Reed.

5: How can you say this was never directed at me. I am a moderator at cadillacforums. why are you trying to backpedal and act like you are not directing any of this at me? "Building for a while"= the reason I was so quiet while you got banned at cadillacforums. You simply are an *** (and your repsonse is only further evidence) and deserved to be banned. I didnt say anything to you because frankly, I just hoped you would go away.

Backpedal.... my *** Reed and you know it. Yep you figured it out at the end, MAJOR sarcasm when it comes to your reaction over this. So why was I banned Reed? For being an ***....... yeah o.k., just like all the rest huh Reed. Or maybe not kissing *** and being a good little boy when the mods got the hypocrisy feather up their ***. God forbid a "supporting vendor" ((read money)) was questioned about how they do business. I can't wait until one of your members gets screwed over by those guys. They will Reed, and it just may be you!! To bad I won't be able to post I told you so. Oooppps, I just did.

Nice sarcasm, really.

Your quick!

I am done with this.

Figures.

Reed

, . . . .
Old 04-20-2006, 09:08 AM
TECH Addict

In a nut shell, in every enviroment you will find your bad apples, your best course of Mods are ppl and just as they're are over critical, argumentative forum members, there will also be these types as mods.

IMO, reed has contributed tons of useful so we can all enjoy... i know i find myself on there occasionally. I have read a few ekool posts and he is solmewhat unstable argumentative... but that will not stop me from gaining any valuble info.

Funny, i have had or have my fair share of issues with a few, unnamed members, and it retrospect, the only thing that i have learned that the internet is more that network of information, but it also makes as brave and untouchable. It is absolutely futil trying to get an honest, down earth point across at times becuz the other(s) participant are just trying to gain face with their internet supremancy and belittling comments.

interesting, this section was getting a bit of pase but now we got something juicy to read!!!

AND THAT IN ITSELF IS IT!!!! Ppl want to be recognized as the witiest, best trashing talking member on the boards, even if they dont want to amdit it to themselves. Its the pride of it all.... we only fuel the fire with humility and sencerity, becuz that is what the rest of the population needs to make their place in the digital world be known and concrete..
Old 04-20-2006, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Alrighty, I think I get the general consensus on how yall feel about Urby. Ill keep the thread open but the name calling to a minumum.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I belive this, to be the biggest punk *** way out of not knowing how to react to someone, ... or what to say. So, you simply hit the EASY button cause you don't know any other way of how to deal with it. ******* gay.

J
The EASY button..... how true.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:34 AM
10 Second Club

Ha. An opinion of someone that works on these cars or cars in general for a living.... not someone that sells insurance, etc etc. If i'm sick, I see a doctor, not a friggin' resturant manager that does alot of medical reading and thinks he knows alot.

It was my pleasure to help out, when I could. In the end, I got walked on by the very people that invited me to the board in the first place, for my educated opinion.

Hey, I sell insurance. Maybe I should go off and type out a 2 pager about why you shoud'nt insult me. Well, maybe I would if it was true that I did'nt know what I was talking about. I guess the old saying comes to mind, "if the shoe fits". In the few reactioninary post's I've seen, apparently it does.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Hey, I sell insurance. Maybe I should go off and type out a 2 pager about why you shoud'nt insult me. Well, maybe I would if it was true that I did'nt know what I was talking about. I guess the old saying comes to mind, "if the shoe fits". In the few reactioninary post's I've seen, apparently it does.

lol. I was fighting with myself for about 1 minute on which profession to use. Doctor, cop, butcher....etc etc. Figures i'd have to pick yours. I know you didn't take it that way but my bad dude. lol. Damn i'm good.

thats said.

Still,...it's about knowing what your talking about, simply cause you know. Regardless of proffesion. Not by reading but, through real expereinces. Therefore, your(people(s)) opinion(s) suddenly matter or make sense.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:04 AM
10 Second Club

lol. I was fighting with myself for about 1 minute on which profession to use. Doctor, cop, butcher....etc etc. Figures i'd have to pick yours. I know you didn't take it that way but my bad dude. lol. Damn i'm good.

thats said.

Still,...it's about knowing what your talking about, simply cause you know. Regardless of proffesion. Not by reading but, through real expereinces. Therefore, your(people(s)) opinion(s) suddenly matter or make sense.
LMAO..I'm glad you did, thanks for helping me prove my point about some people that are so insecure it's scary.

Remember, "G" style is now in the house
Old 04-20-2006, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2c5s
LMAO..I'm glad you did, thanks for helping me prove my point about some people that are so insecure it's scary.

Remember, "G" style is now in the house

werd.

Old 04-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Launching!

Ha. Talk about help. I think while I was part of the cad forum I recieved countless emails from members, asking some sort of question or needed another opinion on something. An opinion of someone that works on these cars or cars in general for a living.... not someone that sells insurance, etc etc. If i'm sick, I see a doctor, not a friggin' resturant manager that does alot of medical reading and thinks he knows alot.

It was my pleasure to help out, when I could. In the end, I got walked on by the very people that invited me to the board in the first place, for my educated opinion.

Thats 'cause you were an *** and have the exact attitude you are showing in this post.

You are not the "all knowing being" surprisingly, some other people do exactly what you WANT to do and are MUCH nicer about it....

I'm sorry, but there are 3 bans I have always agreed with. V-series, 10sec, and GTP (which are the only 3 bans from the V section). You/Those guys cause alot of grief and always made what was a very nice and firendly board into a hateful place.

Urby works very hard and I think it really sucks that you guys hate someone so bad for doing what they have been asked (and volunteered) to do. I think he does a GREAT job.

Reed
Old 04-20-2006, 12:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ctsvett
Thats 'cause you were an *** and have the exact attitude you are showing in this post.

You are not the "all knowing being" surprisingly, some other people do exactly what you WANT to do and are MUCH nicer about it....

I'm sorry, but there are 3 bans I have always agreed with. V-series, 10sec, and GTP (which are the only 3 bans from the V section). You/Those guys cause alot of grief and always made what was a very nice and firendly board into a hateful place.

Urby works very hard and I think it really sucks that you guys hate someone so bad for doing what they have been asked (and volunteered) to do. I think he does a GREAT job.

Reed
Honestly, I don't feel the need to explain myself to you but,...since your still blind, here goes...

For the record, I have admited several times, that there are plenty of people more years of experience then I have. Thats cool, and expected since i'm soo young, and have only been in the buisness for a few years. I happen to be somewhat talented at what I do,...and i'll continue to work hard to improve my skills and knowledge so that I can be even better. So, don't tell me that "I" think i'm the smartest ****** here..... I never imply that.

Your the dipshit that invited me a long time ago to the FAQ,....stateing that "you think I(thats right, me bitch) would be a wealth of knowledge on your site" .....

LOL. Funny ****. You said it, not me. I belive I kept all of your original emails as well.

As far as my ban....well, that was due to me haveing a OPINION that I know in my heart was just, about the proper methods of tuneing ANY car. The battle was with the only ***PAYING*** and ****ONLY**** supporting tuner...... on that board. lol. I look back, and laugh at how gay yours and others remarks where. Total LACK of expereince was shown in your posts regarding this. If you really new better,....you'd agree.

For being soo blind, and one tracked, you are indeed an idiot.

Your buddy, whom you seem to love to give slow head to,.....urbanski,....is a chickenshit. Thats right a CHICKENSHIT. You people hide behind your pc's and ban people just because you have the ability,....and more importantly, have an improperly biased train of thought. In other words, just because someone is a supporting vendor on YOUR site, suddenly THEY are the best.

Ha. Blind bitch.

Me....at first, on the cad site, I was all about being cool and trying to be nice, and trying to help,....cause I was representing a facility... now, I represent myself,... so take this how you want.

I don't get commision for being on the net, and talking to people or anything. I personaly don't give a **** of you choose procharger or vortech, chevy vs ford, NOS vs TNT...... in other words, i'm completely unbiased. I've been around alot of cars,.....seen alot of things. So, when I make a comment, 9 times outta 10, its a real life expereince, and not my ******* opinion or what I think.

Banning people is the ***** way out of it. Atleast in my situation.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Addict

Closed for lunch ladies!

Quick Reply: ekool