Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

V for Sale Miami, 30k Perfect Cond.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
It was that or make a lamp out of it. You saying he pawned it? ****, if I knew that I would have made the lamp. He probally blew the money on hookers, CRABS!!!

He never said anything to me about it. I hope the crack head wouldn't have pawned it. It would most likely end up as some sex device knowing this guy.....which, trust me, knowing danny, you wouldn't want it back.

Danny, did you get this man's camshaft or what? I've never seen it.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
He never said anything to me about it. I hope the crack head wouldn't have pawned it. It would most likely end up as some sex device knowing this guy.....which, trust me, knowing danny, you wouldn't want it back.

Danny, did you get this man's camshaft or what? I've never seen it.
No Cam, I definately would have noticed a cam in the mail...

You sure you didn't put it in your camaro?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by dannystang
No Cam, I definately would have noticed a cam in the mail...

You sure you didn't put it in your camaro?

I just checked the tracking number to see who signed for it. Your name is Danny Obzidian, correct?

Jeez, I hope it was'nt used as a sex tool. The edges of the journals are sharp as hell. I can only imagine what kind of entry and exit wounds it would make.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Launching!

So this car has headers, exhaust, intake and a tune? How long have the mods been on the car? What tune is on it?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Launching!

Also, does the car have any accident history? Any rear end problems?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

most of the V's out there have trouble with the rear, and if they didnt yet just wait a little while but its no biggie... they'll replace it under warranty
Old 02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BaddillaK
most of the V's out there have trouble with the rear, and if they didnt yet just wait a little while but its no biggie... they'll replace it under warranty
Yup. Heck, my dealer even SUGGESTED that it be done on mine after I requested a dif fluid change.

Danny's been around quite awhile ... I'm sure his car is immaculate.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Launching!

It makes me a little leary that with the mods on the car the dealer would still fix the problem......

What exhaust system is on the car and do the headers have cats or no cats?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Also, what is done to fix the rear? Is it a permanent fix or will the problem likely re-occur?
Old 02-06-2007, 05:01 PM
On The Tree

I just checked the tracking number to see who signed for it. Your name is Danny Obzidian, correct?

Jeez, I hope it was'nt used as a sex tool. The edges of the journals are sharp as hell. I can only imagine what kind of entry and exit wounds it would make.
Lol, you had me going...

Obzidians in a hummer now no?
Old 02-06-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kcshaner
Also, what is done to fix the rear? Is it a permanent fix or will the problem likely re-occur?
you be the judge
https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-2004-2007-gen-i/602865-how-many-rears-broken.html
http://reardiff.jon04ctsv.com/
Old 02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Lol, you had me going...

Obzidians in a hummer now no?

Good fun! Good luck selling your V.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It makes me a little leary that with the mods on the car the dealer would still fix the problem......

What exhaust system is on the car and do the headers have cats or no cats?
I had headers, hi/flo cats, and Corsa when they replaced my dif on warranty at their suggestion. Some dealers aren't so agreeable, but there are many who are.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Launching!

So this car has headers, exhaust, intake and a tune? How long have the mods been on the car? What tune is on it?
Dannystang...just wondering if you could answer these questions and also if there is any accident history, or problems with the diff....Thanks!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Dannystang...just wondering if you could answer these questions and also if there is any accident history, or problems with the diff....Thanks!
I appologize, I missed your questions..

No accidents whatsoever.

2006 rear diff, it did not originally granade like some people have it had a whining noise. Since I received the new diff no problems whatsoever and I have most my miles on it.

Far as the parts and warranty I never had problems since everything was paid, installed (which dealers do not charge cheap) from the dealer.

As a matter of fact originally the car was SOLD to me new with either a Corsa or B & B, I chose B & B and its on my original invoice, along with the fg2 shocks...

It has high flow cats...

It has a Kar's rear brace, so the car doesn't hop...

I know people have blowers and nitrous and cams etc, I don't know if the car will hop or explode with that stuff on...maybe other guys here with that stuff know...

As is though it runs great...

Hope i covered it all?
Old 02-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Launching!

I appologize, I missed your questions..

No accidents whatsoever.

2006 rear diff, it did not originally granade like some people have it had a whining noise. Since I received the new diff no problems whatsoever and I have most my miles on it.

Far as the parts and warranty I never had problems since everything was paid, installed (which dealers do not charge cheap) from the dealer.

As a matter of fact originally the car was SOLD to me new with either a Corsa or B & B, I chose B & B and its on my original invoice, along with the fg2 shocks...

It has high flow cats...

It has a Kar's rear brace, so the car doesn't hop...

I know people have blowers and nitrous and cams etc, I don't know if the car will hop or explode with that stuff on...maybe other guys here with that stuff know...

As is though it runs great...

Hope i covered it all?
Sure did....I am discussing things with my wife. There are a couple cars locally (I am in Kansas City) that I am considering, and 03 S-Type R for $22K, and a black 04 CTS, 25k miles for $26,500....but I would rather buy something thats been modded so I am more interested in your car. I will check with some shipping companies for some quotes and talk with the wife a little more about your car tonight, but after talking with her last night I am not sure if I can convince her to let me spend much, if any more than the $26,500.....she initially wanted the cap to be $25K.

Feel free to e-mail me at derek@shanerappraisals.com if you want to talk directly.

Oh yah, a few other things....who tuned the car or is it a handheld? and is it the sport or touring exhaust?

Thanks, Derek
Old 02-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Launching!

Also, has the car ever had nitrous installed on it? How are the tires? How many miles on them?
Old 02-09-2007, 06:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Jeez, I hope it was\'nt used as a sex tool. The edges of the journals are sharp as hell. I can only imagine what kind of entry and exit wounds it would make.

Lmao.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Also, has the car ever had nitrous installed on it? How are the tires? How many miles on them?

The car has never had nitrous on it. Talks of a blower, talks of a cam, even talks of nitrous, we just never did anything like that. I think there where always plans of it on the drawing board.......just never got around to any of it.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
The car has never had nitrous on it. Talks of a blower, talks of a cam, even talks of nitrous, we just never did anything like that. I think there where always plans of it on the drawing board.......just never got around to any of it.
Thanks!

I wish the car was closer.