Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Best price for H&R springs?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007 | 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

ahh okkk lol......I was going to say dude how could you put 235 (less than stock) on your V???? LOL. I agree with what your saying. But from a mathmatical point of view, taking spring rates/shock absorbtion etc etc into account, the cts shocks do in fact change the geometry and stiffness of the rear suspension. Whether or not its noticeable driving around town is another story.... From your account its not noticeable....however for me I want maximum performance whenever I want it. If I want to pull 1.2 g's around a city corner, I will, I just see the cts shocks taking away from the true all out spirited driving....

o and btw vseries my intentions werent to fued, but simply to debate/ talk about the different options.....obviously Im going to pull for my choice, and your going to pull for yours.....makes for interesting car chat.
Old 05-26-2007 | 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

LOL..... I understand, no problems here. I also understand that a softer shock will change the performance of a car. IMO the shocks and springs I put on have not affected the way I drive MY car. I also don't pull 1.2 g's at any time around any corner. lol Not to say I don't test the limits occasionally. I can still hit close to the 1.0 g-meter and not tell a difference which most people probably won't do. Also I never drove the car without the springs on the cts shocks, so it probably wouldn't handle as good with the shocks alone.
Old 05-29-2007 | 03:07 PM
Teching In

I took the Eibach plunge.
I should have them this week and I plan on installing them this weekend, weather permitting.

Quick Reply: Best price for H&R springs?