Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

Complete Tan interior for sale and a couple other stock parts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Complete Tan interior for sale and a couple other stock parts!!!

Well guys,
I recently swapped my tan interior to black in my 04 V. Nothing wrong with the tan interior. I just thought the black would go with the car much better considering it is completely murdered and i found everything i needed local and jumped on it. I currently still have the tan headliner and pillars installed in the car due to the fact that the black interior i bought came out of a non-sunroof car. I didn't even waste my time pulling the solid grey headliner as mine had the sunroof and it wouldn't work anyway. The black carpet, seats, console, rear panel, etc doesn't look bad with the tan pillars and headliner anyway but i plan to eventually black suade all of that in the future. I also have an extra set of solid black front and rear door panels in mint shape.

So... I am selling the tan front and rear seats (motors and heaters worked as they should when removed), rear deck panel that covers the sub, seat belts, console, carpet, etc. Everything is in great shape. The console is perfect. The seats are in excellent shape. The rears are perfect but the suade on the drivers seat shows some expected wear. The carpet isn't in the best shape IMO being tan and showing the dirt but i'm sure it can be cleaned up if someone wants to spend the time on it. I will post pics of everything soon. I haven't figured out a price list yet but i will. I need to figure out shipping before i can post an exact amount because i'm sure it will be a little pricey to ship this stuff considering the weight of the front seats.

Id like to sell it all complete if possible but i'm willing to part it out if i have enough interest in the individual pieces. I do have the grey pillars, sun visors, sail panels, etc in mint shape which i bought with the black interior intending to use them in my car. I haven't decided yet if i'm going to find a grey headliner (with sun roof) and grey sunroof control panel with switch to install all of that to make it complete or if i'm going to just sell off the grey panels i have and just black suade over all my tan pieces which means the color underneath would then be negligible.

LMK what you guys are interested in interior wise and I'll get pics and prices posted ASAP.

Extra parts:

I also have the panel that goes in the trunk lid that holds the reverse lights and license plate. It will need to be painted as it is flat white but its in good physical condition with no cracks.

I have the black plastic radiator cover panel too in perfect shape.

Last edited by NeverSatisfied02; 03-09-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

We need to talk! i have a grey headliner and sunroof panels with all the switches and a few of the pillar pieces left... I'd like to get my hands on a tan sunroof panel.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:35 PM
TECH Veteran

I'm down to work a trade! You're only in Tyler too so it wouldn't be too difficult to meet. Would I need to swap you my complete sunroof assembly? It looks like it may be one solid piece from the pic you posted of yours out of the car.

But yeah, if we work something out on that, I'll swap you and keep all my other grey panels to install it all and then you can get whatever other tan parts u need off me.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dibs on the radiator cover if the price is reasonable. PM Sent.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Veteran

PM returned bro
Old 03-11-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
I'm down to work a trade! You're only in Tyler too so it wouldn't be too difficult to meet. Would I need to swap you my complete sunroof assembly? It looks like it may be one solid piece from the pic you posted of yours out of the car.

But yeah, if we work something out on that, I'll swap you and keep all my other grey panels to install it all and then you can get whatever other tan parts u need off me.

PM coming!
Old 03-14-2011, 11:45 AM
On The Tree

How much for pillar right beside the driver's shoulder? Also front seats? Esp driver? Friend got 06 and drivers seat is quite worn.... pics please

Thanks

-Pete
Old 03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Ill figure out pricing and get some pics. As for the pillar, i am unsure if it will be the grey one or the tan one ill be selling at this point. Which color does your buddy need?
Old 03-14-2011, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

He needs tan. But sounds good let me know
Old 03-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Launching!

PM'd ya.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Pm returned. Still have everything as of now. Sorry ive been slacking on the pics. With procrastination followed by spring break, its been hectic! lol
Old 03-23-2011, 07:44 PM
TECH Resident

PM me if you'd like to work a deal... we could meet in Huntsville as I have some family there.

We could trade sunroof panels, and if you're interested we could make a deal on my headliner, switches, rear window deck, I have both C pillars, and the passenger side A and B pillars.

Let me know!
Mark