Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Boys in Blue not playing fair!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009 | 11:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
Wow...I wonder if this has anything to do with the crackdown police are doing because of the new fast and the furious movie...I heard they are supposedly targeting all modded cars...maybe its related to the pacer program that was posted about earlier...

I've heard of the U.S having unmarked grand prixs...a cop will have his lights on with the grand prix pulled over at the side of the road...drivers will think the cops busy and continue to speed by...then the grand prix will pull out with lights flashing and give pursuit...
I just kinda saw the thred on the forum main page and wanted to read. we have in my area (new england) pontiac vibes under cover on the highway. ask me how i know lol. bastards. i like the taxi idea tho. clever.
Old 04-20-2009 | 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

haha...pontiac vibes is something I wouldnt suspect either. I dont know if you guys are aware that they are also using unmarked minivans on the highways as well over here....Buddy of mine seen em not too long ago...so thats something else to be on the look out for.
Old 04-22-2009 | 03:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'd heard about this a few months ago, maybe the Ottawa cops were just doing it first, I don't know. But, at least we don't have the aerial cash grab, I mean "enforcement" up here yet.

Quick Reply: Boys in Blue not playing fair!