Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

Carb'd LS1 for my 71 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm running a similar configuration in a 3rd Gen. Did you assemble the plug wires yourself, or get a set for a particular application? Thanks.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CrashTestDummy
I'm running a similar configuration in a 3rd Gen. Did you assemble the plug wires yourself, or get a set for a particular application? Thanks.

Assembled myself so I could get the exact lengths I wanted. Works really well and like the fact that you really can't see any wiring for the motor.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

Default Interior finally almost finished!!!

A few pics of what I have been up too lately. Progress is slow as I am working every weekend to keep up with work! Had my upholstery guy make a 1 piece carpet and mold it to the contour of the floor and it came out reeeeeeealy nice! Made my amp rack in the trunk, JL Audio sub box and carpeted everything for a finished look. Installed seats, console panels and snapped a couple pics.

On a side note I am really pissed with the billet hood hinges I bought. Spent two hours with a body and paint guy to align and could not get it close to when it came off the car. Never touched any other panels only removed the old hinges and installed the new ones. The hinges are binding and scratching the hell of themselves. I spent another $1200 on Ring brothers hinges today along with sill plates and hopefully will work better.

Old 09-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Got the trunk 100% complete today! Only interior work left to be finished is the dash. Then front and rear glass install.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Staging Lane

Haven't had the car running in a while so fired it up and backed it out of the garage and shot a couple 10 second videos......

Old 10-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Teching In

do you have any new pics of your car?

Quick Reply: Carb'd LS1 for my 71 Camaro