Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

99 Camaro Z28 Leather seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Camaro Z28 Leather seats

I have a 99 Z28 with leather natural Beige seats. The driver seat is power. Both Driver and Passenger seats are worn with tearing. The rear seats are in excellent condition. Does anyone know how I can go about replacing the seats or repairing them. I don't want cheap covers. Chevy quoted me approx 1000 per seat brand new.

Thanks!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is what I would do if my foam wasn't in poor shape. Lot of people here have had good experience with these:

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/se...erykits_4.aspx

Do a search.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to jump in here with this question, but can the door inserts be bought pre wrapped in leather? Or the material be swapped on, or would I have to buy a whole separate door panel from a factory leather car(I only ask because from what I remember, cloth interior cars came with cloth door inserts, and leather inserts came on leather interior cars)

From the link Chrrris posted, it's made me want to order ebony seats with the red insert and have them put on my seats, instead of just finding any ebony leather seats out of another car and swapping them in.

Would look nice with the red and black on my car continuing inside with a factory look.

Quick Reply: 99 Camaro Z28 Leather seats