Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Any third-generation Camaro guys on here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2024, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Question Any third-generation Camaro guys on here?

I'm not sure if this is even the right place to post this, so moderators feel free to move this if it's not in the right place.

At one point I was heavily into modifying my thirdgens (had two 1984s and a 1991) and while I don't have the vehicles anymore I have a huge variety of leftover parts, some of which are likely either not available any more or are just really hard to find. I'd always hoped that one day I'd have another one (my '84 Sport Coupe was my first car) but due to health issues that's a dream I've had to give up, and now I'm losing the place where these parts are stored and don't have a place to keep most of them in my current place.

I would very much like to find a home for some of these parts rather than throw them in a landfill but I don't even know where I could even begin to sell/give them away. If anyone has some idea of where I could post these up, please, let me know. I've got some pretty rare stuff (including an entire front 1LE brake setup with factory spindles and a Ford 9" with 3.89 gears and late disc brakes), as well as some more generally useful parts (two 400 small blocks and a ZZ4 crate engine).

Thanks for any advice/pointers anyone can provide.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Thirdgen.org would be a good place to start. I’m sure there are a few people that would be interested in the LE1 stuff and the 9”. Sorry to hear about your situation and having to give up on your cars. Scroll down a few posts, or 12, to see what can be done with an ‘84 Z. Good luck to you.
Old 04-21-2024, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks! Looks like they have some sort of time delay on new registrations before they can post, so I registered my account now; hopefully the time delay is only a few weeks.

Quick Reply: Any third-generation Camaro guys on here?