Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Thinking about picking up this camaro, $1500 bucks, what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by countryguy23
hi, just found out about this site. so since i cant start my own new topic i got to start somewhere. but i got a 1994 camaro with a v6. i paid $350 for it. needs a front driver side fender, and a rear driver side fender. id also like to know what may be wrong with it. it has a tough time starting when it sits for a while like a few hrs. iv changed the spark plugs and wires. some one said it may be the fuel pressure regulator. it dose smell like fuel when it dose first start. any one know what it might be?
also and one have a driverside front fender (& splash guard), door jamb switch, rear speaker cover from the back of the back seat to the trunk, a drive axel shaft, wireless remote, passanger window switch.

looking for any help

thanks
Look in the for sale section for parts and post this question in one of the Tech forums to get a quicker answer
Old 06-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you aren't ready for a re-build experience (See:Nightmare), then run away. Go buy something that doesent knock and will actually be dependable.

Quick Reply: Thinking about picking up this camaro, $1500 bucks, what do you think?