Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

1999 Hugger Orange is really red!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangeSS99
what I wanna know is why r some of the panels on my car different shades? Is it cuz of the fiberglass or?
The bumpers (and possibly some other panels) were painted before they' re installed on the cars and it different locations than the cars, so variations in the paint aren' t uncommon. Mixing paint can be tough, two gallons of the same color, may not be identical. If there' s a little more of one tint or another, it can be off. If it' s not mixed as well, it can also be off.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Launching!

at least people dont call your car purple. i cant even tell you how many people have said..."hey, you have the purple camaro dont you?" and half the time they call it a corvette. it really makes me want to punch a senior citizen. god forbid someone tells me that while im in a convalescent home.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Default Need a ls shop near stockton

Originally Posted by grb
Here.

i have got my z28 huggar orange camaro back I need a good shop to help me with it and my insurance will pay. They took all my aftermarket stuff off crashed it cut my steering wheel. I'm so sad right now its a six speed z28 with dark gray leather interior I have 18 inch corvette rims the BMR suspension kit rear front just put new can head btr daul springs my heads are gone my fast intake my cold air intake my catch can my chrome ally push rods from comp cams all stolen they even took all my guests busted my locks and psnger window and broke the mirror on passenger side. Please help me find a mechanic willing to help a vet restore his car back to the way it was my OK orangi like my license plate calls her. Stockton Ca any Ls mechanic and auto body please help me.

Quick Reply: 1999 Hugger Orange is really red!