Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring a LS1 into a LT1 Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 104 Likes on 81 Posts

Thanks.
The black one is the ground..the ground from the PCM is for the EVAP I believe..
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Info! this will be helpful to for my ls swap
Old 03-24-2013, 12:31 AM
11 Second Club

Bumpin this to the top...lets get this out there where people can use it.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the_merv
Bumpin this to the top...lets get this out there where people can use it.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

I'm bumping this us since some sponsors claim me as using this to advertise work..

1. You can come to me with anything you "assume"...nut up..stop crying to mods about what isn't happening. I built a car, not advertised work.

2. This is a forum to help people, I will not apologize for putting the experience and knowledge out there.

3. You want to get your panties in a wad well get your *** to the feminine isle at your local store and get what suits your needs.

Any gripes, bitches, complaints, vaginal bleeding you know how to get ahold of me.

That is all.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

i'm bumping this us since some sponsors claim me as using this to advertise work..

1. You can come to me with anything you "assume"...nut up..stop crying to mods about what isn't happening. I built a car, not advertised work.

2. This is a forum to help people, i will not apologize for putting the experience and knowledge out there.

3. You want to get your panties in a wad well get your *** to the feminine isle at your local store and get what suits your needs.

Any gripes, bitches, complaints, vaginal bleeding you know how to get ahold of me.

That is all.
wurd!
Old 05-26-2013, 08:27 PM
9 Second Club

Im bumping this so Ben Morin, you can explain to me how when I called you out to settle some differences, you declined and now Say you are tea-bagging me in you location box....LOL. Ill ask again, where do you want me to drive to? Your attitude has always sucked, all the locals hate you because your an idiot, and Im tired of your ****.

Now man up or shut up. PM me your ******* address or where you are *****.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Im bumping this so Ben Morin, you can explain to me how when I called you out to settle some differences, you declined and now Say you are tea-bagging me in you location box....LOL. Ill ask again, where do you want me to drive to? Your attitude has always sucked, all the locals hate you because your an idiot, and Im tired of your ****.

Now man up or shut up. PM me your ******* address or where you are *****.

Uh oh..back in highschool now..lmao...want to turn everything into a *** whoopin contest..

I did the location cause it was funny...about on par with all the local crap you all do, I just have tougher skin and don't get all pissy. Since you want to be all touchy about it I'll change it for you, princess.

You **** with me you'll end up hurt. And I don't feel like wasting my time. You just stay home and mind your own there Ryan Stevens. See I can post names too...

Last edited by the_merv; 05-27-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:21 PM
9 Second Club

Uh oh..back in highschool now..lmao...want to turn everything into a *** whoopin contest..

I did the location cause it was funny...about on par with all the local crap you all do, I just have tougher skin and don't get all pissy. Since you want to be all touchy about it I'll change it for you, princess.

You **** with me you'll end up hurt. And I don't feel like wasting my time. You just stay home and mind your own there Ryan Stevens. See I can post names too...
Lol, once a clown, always a clown...... So you have a .45 huh, that's good to know. Talk is cheap merv, remember that, all the people you try to insult and talk down to.....and you expect not to catch **** back. Suck it up, hide behind your 45, your 40, 22, 12 gauge, whatever makes you feel better at night.

In the end cars do the talking in the hotrod world, and last time I checked it didn't take me a 408 to run 10s, actually I did it with stock heads and bottom end in a heavier car. What did your's run again that you brag about YOU built? Oh that's right mid 11's with full suspension, built motor, auto, big converter Good luck with your lsx swap, you'll need it.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Lol, once a clown, always a clown...... So you have a .45 huh, that's good to know. Talk is cheap merv, remember that, all the people you try to insult and talk down to.....and you expect not to catch **** back. Suck it up, hide behind your 45, your 40, 22, 12 gauge, whatever makes you feel better at night.

In the end cars do the talking in the hotrod world, and last time I checked it didn't take me a 408 to run 10s, actually I did it with stock heads and bottom end in a heavier car. What did your's run again that you brag about YOU built? Oh that's right mid 11's with full suspension, built motor, auto, big converter Good luck with your lsx swap, you'll need it.
I have my guns for you clowns that want to come to my front door with a bad attitude..you want to be stupid enough to catch a bullet well not my problem..I'm just the doctor handing out the prescription to end your malfunction so come my way thinkin you can do **** in my house and you'll get a dose.

As far as cars go..Mine is what it is..untuned and I only got one pass in..yours is gutted and you live on the Dyno, oh and modded more than you say. I'm actually honest about mine.

So stop shittin in my threads about your gutted modded car. I dont **** in your stuff, I don't care. You ignorant people really show good face by following me all over the internet. Keep that in mind, then again I forgot you all don't care about a professional public image.

I swear the way you all keep stalking me I'm glad I'm not into guys otherwise I know who'd I could get dinner and a good evening from..

Last edited by the_merv; 05-27-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:48 PM
9 Second Club

Gutted car. Really? Want some pics? 3780 raceweight. Lol. Total gut job. And not modded more, cam, ported intake, bolt ons, gears and converter. Stock heads and bottom like I said.
Maybe ill see you at Memphis and you can check out how gutted and "modded" it is. I'm not hiding anything. But it is getting a cam swap this week!
Old 05-26-2013, 11:01 PM
11 Second Club

3780 raceweight is with you in the car and I've seen you so that means that 5th Gen weighs 3600ish....pretty light 5th Gen. Gutted, I'll second that.

Make your own thread about it and I'll be sure to not care about it.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dang Ben.....you must be doing something right (or wrong in their eyes) to have haters following all your threads. No one gives a crap about my stuff. LOL
Old 05-26-2013, 11:29 PM
9 Second Club

Not really. He just talks a bunch of smack locally and never races. I offered to pay his gas money for him to come run but he declined.

That's about right Ben, -110 lbs for wheels and tires- 86 for pass and rear seat, and the headers and exhaust saved about 50 lbs. still has ac, factory stereo and speakers, onstar, etc. only seats and tire swap for the weight loss at the track. That's not gutted. And 80 lbs of seats isn't going to make a whole lot of difference
Old 05-27-2013, 12:09 AM
11 Second Club

I have raced, won, and still the crap talk ensued so I stopped giving a ****. You people here in Arkansas are a real special breed.

You took the bumper supports and other suspension parts off the car..I read the thread. lol. Are you ******* kidding me?

Ryan just get the hell out of my thread..lol..you look like a ****** idiot. Shut up and go **** your sister or something.

Originally Posted by 1961ba427
Dang Ben.....you must be doing something right (or wrong in their eyes) to have haters following all your threads. No one gives a crap about my stuff. LOL
Yea it's called not giving a **** and when you do that people come at more angles than one. I really haven't said much in a while about the local retards and they come to me. I'm trying to figure out how to get it through their thick heads that I don't care. I haven't been out in the scene in a long time and yet I keep getting stalked on here.

That's how you know I haven't been out..if I had these fools would be trying to tell me to my face..

If someone has a way to get it through these local people's heads that I don't care I will buy you a beer. The Arkansas Education System is sub-par so some of the essential communication skills that most of us know were never taught here. I don't know what it's like to be ignorant so someone help poor Ryan and his friends out here.

What's really awesome to see though is this guy here changes his accounts to talk trash like a retard..but maintains another screen name here..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=246308

Nice to see the LS1Tech Sponsors acting professional.

Last edited by the_merv; 05-27-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:29 AM
9 Second Club

I'm talking to u personally. I'm not going to do it under our sponsor account. It doesn't have to do with the company. It has to do with u.
Like always, it's EVERYONE else around here, not you.
Yeah the bumper supports are out and the front sway is off. That totals about 60 lbs.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:35 AM
9 Second Club

Merv is just talk, no walk. Difference with him and me is I don't go running my mouth and talking down to everyone, I race my car. Talk talk talk, try's to pop off insults to aggregate folks and wonders why people don't like him.....lol. What goes around comes around dude, seems you can't take some trash talk and heat on you but you can dish it out.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:50 AM
11 Second Club

Oh I can dish it far more than you can handle. Obviously you are pussyhurt about something since you came to me in here.

That says enough in itself right there.

I don't give a **** about you local trash, it's that simple so why do you come in here to try and prove something?

To me that proves that you can't read plain English and you have no life. Which I know one out of the two are true because you can read. You put that brain to use and I bet you can figure out the other Ryan.

Last edited by the_merv; 05-27-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:53 AM
11 Second Club

And since I just called you out on something you left out that proves you are full of **** right there..can't even be honest.

You can't be honest in person then how's that look as you being a sponsor?

Then again I have personally seen some dishonest **** you have done on a few occasions, but that's neither here nor there. I won't go to your level to bash someone..what comes around goes around, as you said..

Now you can keep this kiddy **** up but the fact is you came to me in here stalking me..so I'll digress from this childish banter and let you think you accomplished something in your next rebuttle.

Last edited by the_merv; 05-27-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:11 AM
9 Second Club

I went to be dumb ***. I'm not going to keep goin back and forth. How am I not being honest again? Like I've stated once already, in case u can't read, my posts to u have nothing to do with me being a sponsor.
Oh yeah I have a life, that's why my post count isn't near 20,000 like yours. I have a wife and kids. Which talking to you is very similar to talking to a kid.
See at the track sometime, don't be scared all your life.

Quick Reply: Wiring a LS1 into a LT1 Car