Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any updates?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by screamin86
any updates?
I have been collecting parts as I was able to. Since we decide to buy a larger house we had to make some sacrifices. Before we buy another house I did not want to have a single debt. I have been putting every penny on paying off what we owed. Unfortunately times are hard and I have most of my extended family unemployed. My dad is in construction, my mom in a flower shop, my sister a teacher, and same goes for the in-laws, all have been hit hard and have been unemployed for some time. That said the paying off the debt was place on hold as well as bigger house to help out the family.That will some up why I felt I needed to sell the car a couple of times not to mention a streak of bad luck that I hope is over.

Now on to better things I think I have most of what I need to run my fuel system. I have the vette filter/regulator with the russell fittings going into a walbro fuel pump,Swagelok fitting and a aluminum hard line. I now need to get some flexible line for the tank to the regulator and from the hard line to the intake. I just found out about edelbrock no longer making the ls swap headers and since I buy direct, I screwed my self by not ordering them sooner. I tried to order them from jegs today at work but got tied up all day and seemed like every time I logged on something prevented me to get the order completed. I came home to place the order only to find out they were sold out. So I bought some Hooker headers and hope they will fit with the edelbrock mounts. I will be ordering the a harness from PSI in the next week or two.

These last several months I have spent very little time on this and other sites. But will say seeing all of the progress a lot of you have done especially Tim( WidowMaker) has definitely been an inspiration. So thanks all for the motivation and hope to be posting some pics soon.

Took the dash out. I will be getting a carbon sheet to do the panel for the gauges. Here is a cardboard mock up.

I got the rear mocked just to check everything out. I also jumped back on the gto seats and plan on finishing my budget parking brake set for a c5 set up.

Here are the hooker headers

vette filter with fittings and the swagelok fittings for the hard line

Old 03-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Since I got a couple of pm's here are the part numbers of what I am using.
filter/regulator off a vette wix # 33737. Since I am running all -6 lines I used russell # 640853 # 640863 for the inlet and return. For the outlet I used 640940. The fuel pump is a Weldon 600-a. The lines are aluminum and have been brushed. I will post pics as I hope to be bending the lines tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Teching In

What are you going to do with the budget parking brake set up?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

any updates?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Launching!

No updates on the project. I decided in 2010 I would be buying a house in 2011 and in August I was able to do so( one hell of a first house). Its been bumpy but I should start working on it in the next week or two. The garage was a dumping ground during the move and I have/had to deal with the aftermath.I have plenty of parts and now space to keep me busy. The house has a 3 car garage and I am not sure if I will be adding a second floor to make it into a theater room or get some lifts.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Very nice home, rather had that first then the car too.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Teching In

very nice!

Quick Reply: 71 chevelle + 6.0 w/ 4l60 = wait and see