Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

want deep exhuast note ls1 67 camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks guys, my 15896's just showed up but not on yet, now thinking on changing out stock manifolds for the dynatech musclemaxx headers before I install. $400 for ceramic coat headers thru summit or speedway, I think good investment and easy hook up compared to making pipes from manifolds to exhuast?
Old 10-30-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zamora7
Your video, DAMN!
Thanks, its kinda hard to hear the car till the end of the video, but you get the idea. The car is pretty quiet till you get on it. If you pay attention to the video you can hear the clutch slip when the nitrous turns on. I swapped to a spec 3+ right after that, the spec 3 didnt like it, lol.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got dynatechs, look good and match up pretty well to magnaflow exhuast. they said direct fit but in box says to use thier trans mount and motor mounts, my home made stuff works with them. pass side hits trans bellhousing by starter and drivers hits my motor mount which i can trim down. also seem to hang kind of low, below frame rail on front stub, also need aftermarket plug wires for drivers rear two plugs. o2 sensor bungs are in them so thats good. would be nice if they were about 2-3 inches higher 4 ground clearance. let u know sound when she fires, don't wait, it'll still b a while.

Quick Reply: want deep exhuast note ls1 67 camaro?