Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring Harness from Performance Systems Integration PSI

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't installed it yet, but I e-mailed some questions to PSI, they responded right away. I ordered the harness, they shipped it immediately and it looks great. So far so good.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slownova73
do you have one without any transmission wiring, as im going to use a th350

Yes, they all come without trans harness's.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recieved my wire harness and E-38/T42 tcm and drive by wire gas peddal from Steve last week, (SSP-wiring) beautiful he did a nice job, it looks nice and neet.

He built me a complete stand alone LS2 harness, it is for my Buick T-type conversion, he made it to reach where the stock buick ecm is, in the passenger side lower kick pannel.
anyway thumbs up for steve and SSP-wiring
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS2Ttype
I recieved my wire harness and E-38/T42 tcm and drive by wire gas peddal from Steve last week, (SSP-wiring) beautiful he did a nice job, it looks nice and neet.

He built me a complete stand alone LS2 harness, it is for my Buick T-type conversion, he made it to reach where the stock buick ecm is, in the passenger side lower kick pannel.
anyway thumbs up for steve and SSP-wiring
Steve Hiltner (SSP Wiring) is one of the biggest cheating lying A-holes on the planet. There are threads and threads about the companies that he has run in to the ground, and the people he has screwed over the years.
Good luck to anyone who chooses to do business with those guys.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Launching!

I heard about this, I guess i am lucky
Old 03-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Seems like you were very lucky. I sent my 03 Corvette complete harness to SSP for a re-string, replace broken connectors and re-program my computer. I sent him the harness Jan. 2010 and just received it back March 2011. He did not complete it the way we discussed and he stopped answering phone calls 8 months ago. He only returns emails he wants to return. I have literally heard every possible excuse one person could make up. I don't suggest anyone ever use Steve at SSP Wiring.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Beware using Steve from SSP Wiring. I sent a harness to him Jan 2010 and it took 14 months to get it back. He was great to deal with in the beginning, but once he has you locked in, he wont return calls or answer your call and only returns email he wants to.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Launching!

Man i feel bad, thats NOT right, fucked up infact
Old 03-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Teching In

Default First hand Information

Brian,
I worked for Steve when we did your harness, what you left out was you could not pay your bill and that is what held your Harness up. You should tell the whole story. As for the guy that say he is a cop, he tried to scam Steve for a complete harness saying the one that he was sent was no good and if he didn't send another he would sue him. The Attorney General Office told him to go away as Steve had done nothing wrong. Just another scammer jumping on the wagon. If he had done all of this stuff do you really think he would not be locked up. But I guess these guys think that everyone will believe anything just because they say it is so??? He builds 300+ harnesses a year, don't you think if he was scamming he would not be in business.
It is like the guy Walt said, he does know what he is doing and does build a nice harness. Some of the guys posting the junk on here need to get a life!! this is suppose to be a helpful site, not a place to bash someone. You really should get both side of the story.
Jeff S.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:03 PM
TECH Resident

I think this thread is very helpful, along with all of the others that say not to do business with this guy. Sounds like the forum is doing exactly what is intended, sharing information.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Default Opinion

Originally Posted by Jones'n
I think this thread is very helpful, along with all of the others that say not to do business with this guy. Sounds like the forum is doing exactly what is intended, sharing information.
You seem to have the all the answers, have you dealt with Steve?
Or are you just flapping your lips like a yard dog because the dog up the street is barking!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

I have no dealings with him directly, but I have cleaned up several of his messes.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Jeff - you dont even know what you are talking about. Apparently Steve was blowing smoke up your a$$ as well. I sent Steve money every time he asked for more, which since you mention it, my bill doubled from the original quote to the final bill. I wish there was enough room in this post to show the 14 months of emails and excuses that came from Steve. When I finally received the harness, it wasnt even what we discussed. I'm sure as your employer, Steve only told you the side of the story he wanted you to see. If you are really that interested in defending him, maybe you should PM me and I can send you the 14 months of emails and excuses from him.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Am I missing something here? I thought this thread was about PSI harnesses?
Old 03-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Yes, but somewhere along the way someone started talking about other wiring companies. I just don't want anyone else to go through what I have gone through.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 104 Likes on 73 Posts

Wink

Why don't you guys post pics of any crappy harness work you have recieved?

These threads are nothing but half ofyou guys saying one guy is great and the other half saying the same guy stinks.

One guys site has some fuzzy cell phone picture of a balled up harness that you cant even see what you would get.

Proof is in the pics or video's.

Just my suggestion.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im not understanding why the PSI harnesses are all being shipped without trans wiring, it seems to me that having one built without trans wiring would be the option, and the standard ones would already include the wiring, just my $0.02.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:27 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Deuce, I think you are getting PSI confused with one of our competitors harnesses. We ship ALL of our harnesses with TRANSMISSION wiring, UNLESS the customer asks for a NON-ELECTRONIC Automatic option or Manual Transmission. In the latter cases, they are all shipped with a VSS connector and reverse lockout (manual applications).

Please email/call/pm with any questions you may have about PSI Wiring Harnesses.

Your Source for LSX Conversion Parts!
www.psiconversion.com

Ebay Store
Facebook/psiconversion
Instagram/psiconversion

'Dont Let EFI Pass You By!'
Old 03-28-2011, 06:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by deuce4935
Im not understanding why the PSI harnesses are all being shipped without trans wiring, it seems to me that having one built without trans wiring would be the option, and the standard ones would already include the wiring, just my $0.02.
My PSI harness has the transmission harness.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bsb4fsu
Jeff - you dont even know what you are talking about. Apparently Steve was blowing smoke up your a$$ as well. I sent Steve money every time he asked for more, which since you mention it, my bill doubled from the original quote to the final bill. I wish there was enough room in this post to show the 14 months of emails and excuses that came from Steve. When I finally received the harness, it wasnt even what we discussed. I'm sure as your employer, Steve only told you the side of the story he wanted you to see. If you are really that interested in defending him, maybe you should PM me and I can send you the 14 months of emails and excuses from him.
He had you on speaker when you said you did not have room on your card to pay 1 time and showed me the email when you did pay and it made you bounce a bunch of stuff because you really didn't have the money??? Two sides to every story!!!

Quick Reply: Wiring Harness from Performance Systems Integration PSI