Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love CA cars better than IL rust buckets nice car to start with
Old 05-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bad6as
i have the 93 cobra 4 lug rear disk and brackets and rotors pads and e brake cables. all you would need is the brackets from north race cars. lmk if interested, i went to 5 lug with mine
Thanks i'll let you know
Originally Posted by datenbrick
I love CA cars better than IL rust buckets nice car to start with
Yea bro this doesn't have any rust at all, all i have to do for the body is fix that small dent on the door slap on a nice hood and paint it, not sure what color yet

A little update... i got the ls1 oil pan, pick up tube and tray, i also picked up a front cover and rear cover for the motor, picked up some sensors: cam crank, knock...

i am going back to the junk yard and try to get the 94 rear with the disk brakes, if i can't then i'll just find the 94 disk brakes and install them on this rear... was on the phone with moser to order the axles but told me i should really get the brake issue straighten out before i place an order for the axles... 4.11 gears are coming and i'll order the rear cover for the rear from moser... that should complete the rear minus the coil over kit
Old 05-27-2011, 05:58 PM
9 Second Club

good advise from Moser, just remember when shopping rims take in consideration which axle length you go with.

Quick Reply: 1993 Mustang Notch LS1 Project