Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New conversion project, need all the help I can get

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I wasted some of my budget on wheels, but I couldn't help myself. My brother is a distributor for this brand and they are discontinuing some colors of these wheels so they are dirt cheap. They don't come in all sizes and are limited on widths unless you go bigger diameters, but these will look fine and are a little different than the torque thrust II style that are pretty common.

they are 17x8 on all 4 corners. Same size as I had before so I can use my nearly new tires.
Attached Thumbnails New conversion project, need all the help I can get-wheels-001.jpg  
Old 12-19-2011, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 223 Likes on 172 Posts

Those are nice.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting a baseline for the LS3 heads. Unfortunately we haven't made a radiused plate that matches the rectagle port yet and the makeshift radius kept getting sucked in, so our tests were cut short at .400 lift, where it was at 250CFM. Tomorrow I'll build a plate and finish getting a baseline.
Attached Thumbnails New conversion project, need all the help I can get-img_1253.jpg   New conversion project, need all the help I can get-img_1254.jpg  

Quick Reply: New conversion project, need all the help I can get